Chapter 53

Time Skip Sorry

Elizabeth's POV

Me and Victor have been dating for 9 months. It's been good. The others still live with us the kids I don't talk to them. We're all downstairs together. Victor had to go away for a little bit but I was fine with it I trust him. He came back this morning. I'm sitting with him on the couch. Enzo told me he liked me but I told him I'm with Victor and I haven't talked to him since that day. "Liz come here. Said Victor." I got up and walked over to where he was at. He was away because he got compelled to stay away from me but he fought it off a week later. But that guy who compelled him tried to talk to me still. I forgot about the others were their.

James POV

She walked over to him. She forgot we were here in the living room with them.

"God I wish you would've thought this through before I went and fell in love with you. Said Liz." He didn't say anything so
Victor walked out and Elizabeth grabbed her keys and left. "Damm it Victor. Said Ric." He got up and walked after Elizabeth. We made the kids stay inside while we went after Elizabeth. She was standing outside the car pacing back and forth. "Lizzie. Said Ric." "Ric what do I do. Do I go after him or what I don't know what to do. Said Liz." He stopped her from pacing back and forth. "Lizzie it's ok. Said Ric." "Then why. Said Liz." "Because he gets his stupid stubbornness after me Lizzie. Said Ric." "What did I do wrong. Said Liz." "Nothing you did nothing wrong. Said Lily." She didn't say anything and started to pace again. "Lizzie. Said Sirius." "Someone say something I need a distraction because if not one of you are gonna fly into a wall. Said Liz." She kept pacing. "Say something. Said Liz." They all said something but it wasn't working. "I'm your dad."

I blurted out and she stopped pacing around. They all looked at me. "What. Said Liz." She turned around and looked at me. "Say that again now. Said Liz." "I'm your dad."

Elizabeth's POV

After what James said my heart dropped. He was my biological dad he was right infront of me. "Lizzie. Said Ric." "I said say something not drop that on me." "Well i was panicking and what they were saying wasn't working what else was I supposed to do. Said James." "Something else not that." I forgot about everything that just happened and now my full attention was on James being my bio dad. "When did you know." "When we first went to see your mom. Said James." I thought about it that was 10 months ago. "10 months and you knew all of you knew and didn't think twice to tell me." They didn't say anything. "What thought I wasn't gonna freak out." "Kinda didn't. Said Sirius." Marlene slapped his head. "Why didn't you say anything." "Because we were supposed to get to know each other first then I tell you. Said James." "Well that obviously didn't go as plan did it."