Chapter 52

Elizabeth's POV

Marcel leaves today which sucks because I'm gonna miss him. We're walking to the door I'm walking him out. We got infront of his car and he's putting his stuff in the trunk. "Well kiddo. Said Marcel." I smiled at him. "I'm gonna miss you." "I'm gonna miss you too Liz but listen to them even if you don't want to but listen to them. Said Marcel." "I'll try I make no promises." He laughed and pulled me into a hug. Me and Victor has still been awkward lately. I saw him outside waiting for me so did Marcel. "Go to him. Said Marcel." "Huh." "C'mon Liz it's obvious you like him go to him. Said Marcel." I hugged him. "Bye Marcel." "Bye Lizzie. Said Marcel." I turned around and saw him waiting still. "Lizzie. Said Victor." I didn't respond to him. "Just give me a chance Liz. Said Victor." Dean and Marcel are both right I have to move on. I turned towards him and saw him waiting for me. I ran over to him and kissed him. He was shocked that I did that. He had me in his arms so we didn't fall over.

James POV

We all saw what Elizabeth did. We were all shocked as well. "So you giving me a chance. Said Victor." She kissed him again. "That answer your question. Said Liz." He laughed at her. "Yes it does. Said Victor." He was holding her in his arms. "Let me take you on a date. Said Victor." "Yeah. Said Liz." "Tomorrow at 4. Said Victor." She just smiled at him then it started to rain. "Lets head in. Said Victor." "No. Said Liz." She jumped out of his arms and grabbed his arm. "C'mon like we use to. Said Liz." She dragged him out and started to dance in the rain and mess around. We walked inside to the living room. "Enzo what's wrong mate. Said Harry." "Nothing. Said Enzo." "I think he's jealous. Said Alice." "I'm not jealous Alice. Said Enzo." "It sounds like you are. Said Marlene." "I'm not mom. Said Enzo." "Sure you aren't. Said Sirius." He rolled his eyes and walked upstairs. "Man Regulus was right they were. Said Ric." We all laughed.

Sorry it's short