Chapter 54

Lily's POV

At this point they were both yelling at each other. Euphimia and Fleurmont had to separate them both. "Enough both of you. Yelled Mia." They both shut up and looked down at the same time. "You two will stop this nonsense right now enough of this arguing. Now I want you both to apologize to each other. Said Mia." "I'm not saying sorry to this moron. Said Liz." "And I'm not saying sorry either. Said James." She stared at them both. "You both will say sorry or I'll lock you both in a room together. Said Mia." They didn't say anything so she grabbed their arms and dragged them to a room.

She pushed them in and locked the door. "Let me out. Said Liz." "Not till you apologize. Said Ric." We walked to the living room and sat down with the kids. "Where's dad. Said Harry." "Locked in a room with Liz. Said Sirius." "Why. Said Alice." "They didn't apologize to each other so Mia locked them in their together. Said Remus." "Why were they arguing. Said Enzo." "James told her. Said Dorcus." They nodded. "How long you think they'll be in their. Said Remus." "Well as you can see their both stubborn so a long time. Said Marlene." We all agreed on it.

Elizabeth's POV

We got locked in Nik's room together by James mother. I laid on the bed waiting for them to let him out. Why didn't he tell me did he not want me. As those thoughts ran into my mind I didn't notice he was trying to get my attention or notice I had a tear slide down my face. "Lizzie. Said James." "What." "What's wrong your crying. Said James." "I'm not crying." I said as I wiped the tear away. "Lizzie I'm not stupid what's wrong. Said James." "Did you not want us or me is that why you didn't tell me." He looked at me. "I did want you guy and I do want you Lizzie. When I found out I wanted to tell you that day but your mom said to wait and get to know you first. Then this all happened. Said James." He went on and on about wanting us and me. "It's just life James." I whispered. He stopped talking. "What was that. Said James." "I said it's just life James." "What do you mean. Said James." "You won't get it me and Nik said it together all the time. Go on and finish what you were saying." He started to talk again and i slowly zoned out.

Flash Back

Me and Nik were both outside after our dad's funeral. I had some tears slid down my face and he wiped them away. "It's ok Lizzie. Said Nik." "But he's gone." "It's just life Liz. Said Nik." I looked at him. "It's just life Nik." He smiled at me. "At some point we all die no matter what. Said Nik." "Promise you won't leave me." "I promise now let's go eat I'm starving. Said Nik." I laughed at him.

Flash Back over

I saw a hand wave over my face which made me snap out if my mind. "What happened." "I been calling. Said James." "Oh what's up." "What's on your mind. Said James." "Just a memory what were you gonna tell me." "Lizzie I do want you I really do trust me I never wanted to see you hurt. Just give me a chance and I'll prove it to you. Said James." "Ok." "I prom- wait you said yes. Said James." "Yes I said yes." He pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry for yelling. Said James." "It's alright." I laid back down on the bed. "What are you doing. Said James." "I'm tired." He came and laid next to me. I laid my head on his chest and slowly fell asleep.