Chapter 20

Elizabeth's POV

I laid in my bed I just wanted to be alone. I didn't want anybody with me right now. I got up and walked out of my dorm. I just walked out of the school and started just walking not knowing where I'm going.

James POV

We were all in the main hall when Elizabeth walked out. We looked at her but it's like she didn't see us. "Lizzie. Said Josie." She ignored her and just walked out the school. So we all followed her. "Where she going." "I don't know. Said Josie." She walked for a little while longer then appeared infront of a house. She walked inside and we stopped. "Where are we. Said Enzo." "Joe. Said Ric." She ignored him and walked inside.

Elizabeth's POV

As soon as I walker inside our old house it's like I was in a trans. It's exactly like we left it. I walked towards a wall and ran my hands against it. I then walked upstairs to the rooms. I walked in my dad's art room. It still had his paintings. I got tears in my eyes and walked in more. I notice a painting covered it said to Lizzie and Nik. So I picked it up and opened it. It was a painting of the four of us together. I held onto it and walked to my room. It was exactly like I left it still had some of my dresses he gave me. I sat the painting on the bed and walked to my closet and ran my fingers through my dresses. "Just like old times." I went to my parents room and went to their closets and saw his clothes still I grabbed one of his shirts. I saw something shine in the back so I grabbed it. It was to me it also had a letter. So I went and sat on the bed and began to read the letter. "Dear Elizabeth my lovely daughter if your reading this letter it means you found the dress. It's for your 17th birthday luv the one you loved I remember when you were little and you saw it. Your whole face glowed up you wanted it so bad but it wouldn't have fitted you but when we went home I went back and got the dress for you. I made sure you were gonna wear the most perfect dress for your 17th. I insisted they added the Mikelson crescent on it. You Elizabeth are one of the most extraordinary thing that has ever happen to me along with your brother. You and your mom and brother brought happiness into my life when it was needed it. You may be wondering how I managed to write this letter and you still have it well I had one of your aunts place it in here when I died. I'll be watching over you and your brother everyday. You two are the hair to the Mikelsons may not be related by blood but you'll always be my kids. You my luv is the daughter of Klaus Mikelson you'll be the greatest witch anybody has ever seen. Just because your a siphon doesn't mean a difference your still a witch with a special ability because when your in danger you can siphon your enemies and hurt them. Always remember that your not a monster Lizzie your a perfect and amazing daughter any one could ask for. You'll be the world greatest witch they have ever seen and being a siphon will makes you more special. I'm sorry I can't be their with you my littlest wolf but I would do it all over again if it meant you got to live because I'd rather me die before you ever have too. Your beautiful my luv and don't let anyone ever being you down. I love you Elizabeth be the best you can be I won't be mad at you if you want evil because that's what a Mikelson does sometimes. I love you Elizabeth Andrea Parker Mikelson Always and Forever. Also we all hid things around the house so find them all its a lot of things around here good luck my littlest wolf.

Goodbye Littlest Wolf

Sincerely Dad."

I took the dress out and saw it was the one I wanted. It wad perfect I saw the Mikelson crescent on it. Tears ran down my face. I laid the dress down on the bed and went to the bathroom and put his shirt on. I walked back out and sat on his side of his bed.