Chapter 11

Elizabeth's POV

We all arrived at my mom's place again the one we spent the night at. We walked in and walked to the kitchen. I saw some kids their they looked weird but who cares I'm weirder. We all sat down at the table with the others. I sat next to Nik and Regulus. "So thanks for coming. Said Marlene." "Yeah no problem. Said Mom." Lately me and my boyfriend have been fighting so I been ignoring him. Nik knows about it I talk to him about it because he's my best friend. Then I got a text from him asking where I was at I told him and he said to come outside. "I'll be back." "Where you going. Said Mom." "Chris is outside he wants to talk." I got up from my seat. "I'm coming with. Said Nik." "Nope sit down I'll tell you later." He nodded and I walked outside and saw him waiting. "What." "I'm sorry Liz. Said Chris." "For what for you been rude to me for no reason when I try to talk to you." "Lizzie can we not argue. Said Chris." "Argue that's all we been doing Chris that's all you ever want to do." "Well can we not. Said Chris." "Can you not be a dick for once either but we all don't get what we want huh." "Michelle. Said Chris." He looked at me with his eyes widen. "Who's Michelle." "I ment Lizzie. Said Chris." "No who's Michelle Chris tell me." At this point we are both yelling at each other. He didn't say anything. "We're done." "Lizzie wait. Said Chris." "No and it's Elizabeth to you." "Lizzie we can work this out. Said Chris." "Sorry go back to Michelle." "Whatever man you'll never find nobody like me. Said Chris." "I hope I don't because then I won't have somebody who would cheat on me." He walked off.

James POV

We heard yelling coming from outside. Me and all the boys were about to get up and look when we heard the door close. Elizabeth came back in and sat back down. "What happened Lizzie. Said Nik." "We broke up. Said Liz." "Why were you yelling. Said Josie." "He called me Michelle and he cheated on me. Said Liz." "He did what. Said Nik." "Its fine. Said Liz." "Its not fine Lizzie he cheated on you. Said Nik." "Why don't you care. Said Reg." "You really want to know. Said Liz." "Yeah I think we all do Lizzie. Said Nik." "I give no fucks hoes come easy. Said Liz." She smiled at us. Josette Nik and Regulus started to laugh. "Seriously Lizzie. Said Nik." "What if I want I could have a new one right now if I wanted. Said Liz." "My god Lizzie and watch your mouth. Said Josie." "Its true mom all the boys at school wanted me but I went low and went with Chris can't believe I dated him ugh. Said Liz." "You guys just broke up your supposed to be crying right now not acting like you didn't love him or anything. Said Reg." "Want me to give you tears because I can and besides can't really cry if I didn't really like him can I now. Said Liz." Nik looked at her. "You played him didn't you. Said Nik." "Yup and Penny owes me 20 bucks now. Said Liz." "Did you bet on me and Penny. Said Nik." "Yeah with M.G it's really funny tho. Said Liz." "Enough of this now. Said Josie." "Yes enough of this and talk about normal things. Said Reg." "Right Nik you have the keys right. Said Liz." "Yeah why. Said Nik." "Also mom can I go. Said Liz." "Why and where. Said Josie." "To the school got a game tomorrow and I need to make a plan. Said Liz." "You can make a plan in the living room." She just looked at me. "Nik give me the keys. Said Liz." He passed them to her and she walked outside. "What did I do." "Nothing she's grabbing her stuff she keeps in the car. Said Nik." I nodded and she walked back inside. "Catch moron. Said Liz." She tossed him the keys and walked to the living room. "Well that went great. Said Sirius."