Chapter 44

James POV

We all followed them out. We got to a place ate some food it was good. "She loves this place. Said Reg." "I do too it's good." They laughed. We saw them getting up. Looks like they are going to walk around. So we followed them. Some guy walked up to them so we walked behind them. "The big bad Elizabeth Mikelson. Said ??." "Just leave Lucien. Said Marcel." "No I gave her a chance. Said Lucien." "your still mad my dad choose me over you still get over it. Said Liz." "Well Eliza-." "Oh get off with it you were never a Mikelson don't you have vampire to kick out or did you already do that. Said Liz." He was gonna walk up to her when Regulus and Ric and Marcel pushed her behind them. "Always needing someone to protect you. Said Lucien." "No that's what they do when you have family. Said Liz." She stepped infront of them and walked towards him. "I'm giving you a chance Lucien get the hell out of my town. Said Liz." "Just like your father so violent. Said Lucien." She grabbed his arm and started to siphon it. "Speak about my father again and you will be at the bottom of the ocean. Said Liz." She let go of his arm. "Damm that was hot. Said Enzo." He whispered to us. We all stared at him. "Well maybe I'll go after Marcel or Regulus. Said Lucien." "Come after my family and I will rip you to shreds and I get my temper from my father now leave. Said Liz."

He didn't move. "Leave Lucien. Said Marcel." "Now why would I. Said Lucien." "Because your not wanted here. Said Ric." "No I think I like it here especially if Elizabeth is here. Said Lucien." He grabbed her arm pulling her towards him. Me and all the boys stepped up. "Let her go Lucien. Said Reg." "Don't start something you know you can't finish. Said Marcel." "Oh but I can Klaus is dead. Said Lucien." Elizabeth was getting more mad. She started to siphon off him and he fell to the ground. "You been warned Lucien next time it won't be pretty now leave. Said Liz." He got off the ground and looked at her. "You won't win this time Klaus is dead. Said Lucien." "I'll build an army so big you'll never touch me and my presence will haunt you for entirety. Said Liz." He back up a little. "Now Lucien you have a choice you can either leave and never come back or you can simply choose death. Said Liz." "Now why would I come alone. Said Lucien." Some people walked out behind him Elizabeth started to laugh. "What's funny. Said Lucien." "Thinking you can beat me. Yknow Lucien I thought maybe after the first try you'd give up. Your just my father sire you'll be nothing compared to him. Said Liz." "Oh but I can. Said Lucien." "Oh can you now. No you can't your just a vampire who has a army I can take you all down with a flick of a wrist now I'm giving you a choice leave before you don't get one. Said Liz." Some of the people left while some stayed. "Lucien I'd listen if I we're you mate. Said Marcel." "Why would I be scared of a 16 year old. Said Lucien." "Because this 16 year old will kill you. Said Liz." She walked up to him and grabbed his neck and started to siphon. "Now whoever you guys are leave now and never come back Lucien won't come after you guys he'll be with me. Said Liz." They all left and he fell to the ground he looked dead. "What do we do with his body. Said Marcel." "Well Ric get Kaleb and Mg tell them stake him. Said Liz." "Liz. Said Reg." "Nope your not changing my mind stake him and burn his body let him burn with all his sins and all he ever did. Said Liz." They nodded and took the body. "Now shall we get some ice cream. Said Marcel." "Oh yes vanilla. Said Liz." "With chocolate syrup on top. Said Marcel." "You remembered. Said Liz." "How could I not you always found a way for me to take you to get some. Said Marcel." "Yes let's go I'm in need of some after him. Said Liz." They walked off and we looked at each other. "That was. Said Sirius." "Hot. Said Enzo." Me and Harry glared at him. "Scary is what I was gonna say. Said Sirius." "Your scared of her. Said Marlene." "Yeah who wouldn't be. Said Sirius." I shook my head at him. "Enzo stop staring at her. Said Harry." "Why not she's hot. Said Enzo." Harry smacked his head. "Stop. Said Harry." "Geez I will. Said Enzo." "Lets head back now. Said Lily." "Yes let's go. Said Dorcus." We all went back to the house.