Chapter 32

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up on Nik's bed with my note book on the pillow. I sat up and put my head in my hands. "What are we doing today." I thought. We can go outside. "No." I thought to myself. I laid back down not knowing what to do today. Till someone knocked on the door and walked in. "Get out." I yelled at whoever it was. "Rude you didn't even let me ask you anything. Said James." "Don't care out I'm sleeping." He just looked at me. "Out." "No your with me today. Said James." I sat up quickly and looked at him. "Yeah no I'm not I don't even know you so no." "Exactly you don't know me so today we can hang out. Said James." "No I'm not hanging out with old people." "I'm only 34 years old. Said James." "Don't care out now." He just stared at me. "Get out." "No. Said James." "Stop being stubborn and get out." He didn't so I threw a pillow at him. "Out now." "Why don't you want to hang out with me we can go can something to eat together. Said James." "No then people are gonna think your my dad and your not so no out."

He didn't get out still so I yelled for my mom. Which everyone came up with her. "What happened Liz. Said Mom." "Get this grandpa out of here he won't leave me alone." "What happened. Said Reg." "He wants to hang out with me." Victor stared to laugh. "Exactly my thoughts exactly Victor now he won't get out." "Why won't you hang out with him. Said Ric." "Because he's weird and old." "You hang out with me and Ric. Said Reg." "Yeah but you known me my whole life he just met me a month ago and I don't even know him." "That's why we can hang out and get to know each other. Said James." "No now leave me alone mom get him out." "Elizabeth why don't you hang out with him today. Said Mom." "Because." "Because why. Said Mom." "Because he's older then me and people will think he's my dad and he's not so no I won't." "Elizabeth it'll be fun to be out of the house. Said Mom." "No I don't want to I'm not doing anything today besides I'm gonna hide under our blanket today." "C'mon get dressed your going with him. Said Mom." "No I'm not." "Elizabeth Carina Parker get up now your getting out of the house today so get up and get dressed now. Said Mom." "No I'm not leaving this house today I have plans." "You just said you didn't and with who. Said Reg." "With myself and to sleep those are my plans." "Nope up now Elizabeth now before I count to 3. Said Mom." I rolled out of bed which I ended up falling on the floor landing on my arm. "Elizabeth are you serious. Said Mom." It stared to hurt bad. I winced in pain as I tried to move it. "Lizzie. Said Ric." "You ok Lizzie. Said Reg." "No I think I broke it." "This is why you don't roll off the bed. Said Mom." She walked over to me. She touched my arm. "Owe mom that's hurts stop." She stopped touching it. "You might've broken it now we have to go get you checked out. Said Mom." "First hospital check." Victor started to laugh at me. "That's the first thing you say when you might've broken you arm. Said Victor." I laughed as I thought of it. I felt something going down my arm I looked and saw blood. "Mom." "Yeah. Said Mom." "Is my arm supposed to be bleeding." She looked. "Lizzie you cut your arm open let's go you need stitches. Said Mom." "Wait that's means needles." "Yes. Said Lily." "Nope I'm good I don't need stitches." "Lets go now. Said Mom."