Chapter 56

Elizabeth's POV

I held the guy on the wall. I slowly walked over to him. "Severus right." He groaned in pain. "Severus you may have not liked my mother as I can tell but keep her name out your mouth. Don't ever talk about my brother again." I threw him on the floor. James came and grabbed my shoulders and brought me back over to the other's.

James POV

I had Elizabeth infront of me my hands we're on her shoulders so she can't take off. Severus got off the floor and dusted himself off. "Just like your father. Said Snape." She tried to go but I held onto her tight so she can't. "I believe that's enough. Said Minnie." "Where is your mother dear. Said Minnie." "She died a 10 months ago. Said Liz." Minnie gasped a little. "Oh I'm sorry to hear about that. Said Minnie." "It's alright. Said Liz."

After talking Severus left the house. The others stayed for dinner except Dumbledore he left. "This is good Mia. Said Tonks." "Thank you. Said Mom." "So Snape said you had a brother. Said Minnie." "Twin acutally. Said Liz." We were shocked by the way she spoked up.

She didn't like to speak about Nik or Josette. "Twin. Said Tonks." "Yeah his name was Nik kinda like our dad. Said Liz." "But your dad's name is James. Said Kinsley." "Step-dad may have not been our biological one but he still raised us. Said Liz." "What was his name. Said Minnie." "Niklaus but everyone always called him Klaus except my uncle Lijah always called him Niklaus he didn't like to be called that. Said Liz."

She laughed a little. "He sounded sweet dear. Said Minnie." "He was. Said Liz." "What happened to him if you don't mind me asking. Said Tonks." "He died when I was around 14 my aunt's and uncles died the next year after. Said Liz." "I'm sorry to hear that. Said Tonks." "It's alright. Said Liz."

We heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it. Said Liz." She got up and walked out. "She had a lot of trauma. Said Sirius." Marlene slapped his head. "When did you find out James. Said Minnie." "10 months ago." "Ric come here. Yelled Liz." We all looked confused. He got up and walked out to check it out.

"Mom dad stay with the kids." They nodded and we got up to check it out. We saw a lady standing in the living room. "Who are you." She turned around it was Josette. "I thought you guys said she was dead. Said Tonks." "She was. Said Lily." I walked over to Lizzie. "You ok." She didn't say anything. "What did you do to her." "I did nothing. Said Josie."

Elizabeth turned towards Ric. "Ric are you seeing this. Said Liz." "Yeah I am. Said Ric." They both looked shocked. "Lizzie. Said Josie." She tried to walk over to her but she stepped back. "You died in my arms how are you alive. Said Liz." "I can explain it all later but right now I just wanna hug my daughter. Said Josie."

Elizabeth ran into her arm and hugged her. "I missed you. Said Liz." "I missed you too Lizzie. Said Josie." We were all shocked that she was alive.

Alright listen up just go along with it I have a good idea for what I just did don't worry.