Chapter 64

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up in my bed all sweaty. I must be getting sick or something. I wiped the sweat away and sat up on the bed. Then Alia walked in my room. "Morning Izzy. Said Alia." "Morning Lia." She was the only person who called me Izzy. She got my song book and started to look through it. "Their good. Said Alia." "Thank you." "Sing one. Said Alia." "Later I wanna show you something." She nodded and came and sat infront of me. I started to chant.

(Also they didn't get married or engaged. For his speed he got turned into a vamp.)

I stopped showing her and she just looked at me. "Those were all of the times of me and Victor." "Izzy. Said Alia." "He left and I don't know what to do." She pulled me into a hug. "It's ok Izzy gave him a piece of my mind yesterday. Said Alia." I laughed a little. Then someone knocked on the door. It was my dad he walked in. "See you later Izzy. Said Alia." "Later Lia." She walked out and he came and sat infront of me. "Hey princess. Said Dad." "Hey dad." He gave me a hug. "Your warm. Said Dad." He felt my forehead. "Your getting sick. Said Dad." I groaned. "Ugh why." "Because it happened it'll be fine don't worry. Said Dad." I laid down on my pillow. "I'll be back princess. Said Dad." "Ok."

James POV

I walked downstairs to the others. "Where's Lizzie. Said Enzo." "Sick in bed." "Yeah that tends to happen after her birthday you would've thought she would've out grown that. Said Marcel." "I thought you went home. Said Sirius." "I was then remember she's gonna get sick. She needs a shot so it doesn't get worst. Said Marcel."

We just stared at him. "Couldn't have just told us. Said Remus." "No he can't because she doesn't like shots. Said Ric." "We usually have to hold her down so she can get it. Said Marcel." They all looked at me. "What." "Your gonna be the one holding her down. Said Ric." "Why me." "Because she's your daughter. Said Mom." "Fine when are we doing it." "Right now. Said Marcel." He pulled out a needle.

Harry fainted at the sign of it. Enzo was laughing so was Sirius. Remus picked him up. "I'll lay him on the couch. Said Remus." I nodded. "Right you might hear her scream she's fine. Said Marcel." "She's just dramatic Izzy will be fine. Said Alia." "Who's Izzy. Said Alice." "Elizabeth oh you guys call her Lizzie I'm the only one who calls her Izzy and the only one allowed to. Said Alia."

We nodded and walked back upstairs to her room.

Lily's POV

We all went and sat down on the couch. Victor and Alia kept looking at each other. "What Lia. Said Victor." "Nothing. Said Alia." "Well you keep staring at me. Said Victor" "just plotting your death that's all. Said Alia." She just smiled at him.

"3.. 2.. 1.. Said Alia." Then we heard a scream from upstairs. "Did you just happen to know. Said Enzo." "No she knows when she'll scream its creepy. Said Victor." Then the boys walked down stairs. "Finished." "Yeah we are. Said Ric." "How she feeling. Said Alia." "Well she fell asleep so she'll feel better in a couple days. Said Marcel." "Good she can help. Said Alia." "With what. Said James." "With Victors murder. Said Alia."

She said it as if it was normal. "Alia your not killing your brother. Two go check on the kids at school. Said Ric." They nodded and left. "Kids stay their for summer. Said Ric." We nodded.

Sorry it's short