Chapter 5

Elizabeth's POV

I told them the plan and what they needed to do. We all got in position and started to play. I glared at Victor mainly giving him a warning if he used his powers he's off the team. I told them the plan and how they need to wait for a signal from me. We started the game.

Josette POV

We watched as they played against the other school. Nik walked towards me. "Mom. Said Nik." "Yeah." "Lizzie is up to something. Said Nik." "Why do you say." "Because she didn't tell me the game plan. Said Nik." She always told him the plan. "Lets just watch." We watched them all play. Then out of nowhere they started to score without magic. "Their doing it." Nik started to cheer her on. The entire stands started to cheer for us too. All she need to do was make one more point and they win the game. We all watched closely then she scored. The entire stands screamed as we won.

Elizabeth's POV

We won the game without magic. We all cheered as we won. I walked back over towards my side when I got stopped. It was Danna the girl from the other school she doesn't like me. "You cheated. Said Danna." "How we won." "You cheated. Said Danna." "And your mad." "And your dad is dead. Said Danna."

Someone grabbed me and took me inside. I looked down and saw it was Victor. "Let me go." "No you need to calm down. Said Victor." He finally put me down and we were facing each other. "You done. Said Victor." I ignored him and tried to walk out. "Elizabeth are you done. Said Victor." "Yes I'm done now let me out." He moved out the way and I walked back out to Mg and the others. "Hey guys." He gave me a hug. "All the vamps heard what she said. Said Mg." "She deserves it." "Yeah she does. Said Penelope." I turned around and saw my best friend. I ran and gave her a hug. "I missed you." "I missed you to. Said Penelope." I saw my mom was waiting for me. "Be back." I walked over towards them. "Yes." "Why'd you hit her. Said Mom." "She said we cheated." "And. Said Nik." I didn't say anything. "Lizzie. Said Ric." "She made fun of dad being dead mum." Nik gave me a high five. "Good job Liz. Said Nik." "No not good job you punched her. Said Mom." "And she deserved it she wants to run her mouth she's gonna pay the price." I walked off before she said anything.