Chapter 79

James POV

It's been 2 days Elizabeth and Harry aren't fighting anymore. They don't really talk to each other though. We're all sitting down on the couch except Elizabeth. "Where's Lizzie. Said Harry" "Her room." He nodded.

Then she walked down. She was making her way out the door when I stopped her. "Where are you going." "Out. Said Liz." "Where and with who. Said Harry." "Out and non of your business Harold. Said Liz." He rolled his eyes.

"Lizzie where you going. Said Ric." She rolled her eyes. "Really wanna know where. Said Liz." "Um yeah we do. Said Harry." "I'm meeting up with Victor we have business to speak about. Said Liz." We stared at her. "When did he get back in town. Said Enzo." He didn't say it loud enough for Elizabeth to hear.

"Now if you excuse me your making me late. Said Liz." Then she left. We sat back down. "When did he get back in town. Said Ric." "You didn't know." "No he didn't tell me. Said Ric." We all looked at each other. "Should we follow them." "Yeah let's go. Said Sirius."

We got up and followed her. She met up with him in town square at the grill. We sat near them so we can hear what they saying. "Liz your late. Said Victor." "I know I know Harry and my dad wanted to know where I was going and Harry was being a total prick. Said Liz."

Victor laughed. "It's not funny Vic. I'm older then him and he acts like he's older then me. Said Liz." "Who does that remind you of. Said Victor." She looked down. "Nik he always did that. Said Liz." She looked up and smiled at him. "I missed you. Said Liz." "I misses you too. Said Victor."

"Does Ric know your back in town. Said Liz." "No I'll tell him tomorrow. Said Victor." She nodded. "How you been. Said Victor." "Well besides the same nightmare that keeps me up at night I'm fine. Said Liz." His face changed.

"What nightmare. Said Victor." "It's stupid. Said Liz." "Tell me. Said Victor." "It's the same one everytime. It's my dad dying its James this time and Harry is holding me back. It feels so real when I'm dreaming tho. Said Liz."

He stared at her. "Stupid I know. Said Liz." "It's not stupid Liz do they know. Said Victor." "No and I plan to keep it that way. Said Liz." He looked at her. "Liz you can't keep things like that from them. Said Victor." "Why not it's not important it's just a stupid nightmare. Said Liz."

I looked at the others who looked concerned. "What happens when you wake up. Said Victor." "Well when I wake up its like I can't breath and I'm all sweaty. I put a silencing spell on my room so they can't hear me. Said Liz." "How come. Said Victor." "I guess the first night it started I was screaming in my sleep. So I put the spell up so they can't hear me screaming. Said Liz."

He looked at her with sad eyes. "Don't look at me like that. Said Liz." "Like what. Said Victor." "Like I'm some little girl who needs help. Said Liz." "Well you do. Said Victor." She threw some fries at him. "God I miss Penny. Said Liz." "Me too I heard she's coming to visit tomorrow. Said Victor." "Yeah she is. Said Liz."

They stared at each other. I looked back at the others Enzo looked mad. "Lets head back now." They all nodded.