Chapter 35

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up from my nap and in pain. "Mom." I yelled out for her. She walked over to me. "Yeah. Said Mom." "It fucking hurts mom." "Lizzie your mouth. Said Mom." The others were laughing. "It fucking hurts mom."

James POV

We we're all laughing at Elizabeth. "Lizzie your mouth. Said Josie." "But it fucking hurts mom. Said Liz." "Ok and I'll get your medicine but watch your mouth. Said Josie." "Hurry mom it hurts fucking bad. Said Liz." She walked off shaking her head while laughing. "Hurry mom it fucking hurts. Said Liz." We all laughed more while she yelled at her to hurry up while cursing.

Klaus POV

We were all laughing at Elizabeth. "Just like always huh. Said Nik." "Yes like always when she called me a bitch. Said Kol." "Mom it fucking hurts. Said Liz." "I got them now stop cursing now. Said Josie." I sat near her even tho she can't feel it. "Littlest Wolf no more cursing." "Mom it still hurts. Said Liz." We all looked at each other. "Did she hear that." "Probably but she's also high on her meds so it could be a side effect for her. Said Freya." She gave her the medicine and she stopped yelling. "Better now. Said Josie." She gave her a thumbs up. "Omg mom. Yelled Liz." She turned around quickly. "What happened. Said Josie." "We should go on a trip like with a plane we can bring Victor too. Said Liz." "Lizzie don't do that. Said Josie." "Yes mom we can do that it'll be fun I can check out the guys with Penny. Said Lizzie." They all started to laugh along with us. "Alright Lizzie yeah we can do that is that all. Said Josie." "Yeah we can go next week I'll book the plane tickets. Said Liz." She tried to get up but Josette pushed her back down. "Ric will do it Lizzie just relax ok. Said Josie." She nodded and laid down on James lap. "Mom yknow Victor is ugly. Said Liz." "What I do. Said Victor." The others laughed. "What else Lizzie. Said Reg." "Well. Said Liz." "Go on I want to hear this. Said Sirius." "Alright I'll tell you but you can't tell him. Said Liz." "Ok tell us. Said Reg." "Well the guy that lives with us I think his name was Sirius he's uglier then Victor. Said Liz." We all busted out laughing while he looked offended. "Right then Liz that's enough. Said Josie." "I guess mom I'm I adopted. Said Liz." We laughed. "No your not who said that. Said Josie." "Nik always said we were adopted so are we. Said Liz." "No your not adopted. Said Josie." We looked at Nik who was laughing. "She's still asking about that. Said Nik." We laughed at him. Kol and Rebekah were sitting in the corner watching everyone. "Who's that lady in the corner. Said Liz." They all looked in the corner and saw nothing. "What lady. Said Enzo." "Theirs no fucking lady. Said Reg." "Yeah their is look in the corner sitting. Said Liz." They looked again. "Theirs no lady their Lizzie. Said James." "Yes their is look you moron. Said Liz." They were getting scared because she kept repeating it and their was no one their they could see. "Right Lizzie time for bed before you give them nightmares. Said Josie." She nodded and got up. "Night pretty lady. Said Liz." She waved towards them and they all ran upstairs the kids. We were all laughing. We followed the girls.

Elizabeth's POV

My mom laid me on Nik's bed like I asked her to do. She pulled the blanket over me. "Night luv. Said Mom." "Mom." "Yeah. Said Mom." "I saw dad." "I know you told us. Said Mom." "No I see him right now with Nik and the other's." "Lizzie it's just your medication their not their. Said Mom." "But they are." She gave me a kiss on the head. "Night Lizzie. Said Mom." "Night mom." She walked out and I sat up. I saw them again and they came and sat on the bed. "Dad." "Yes littlest wolf we're here. Said Dad." I smiled at him. "Look I got a cast on my arm." "That's cool Liz. Said Kol."