Chapter 18

Elizabeth's POV

It's been a week and my mom's friends come over everyday. I haven't been in school since his death which was a week ago. Ric cancelled the games for a little bit. Their all downstairs while I'm in my room. They bring their kids with them when they come James brings his parents to. I changed into Nik's sweatpants and his hoodie and grabbed our keys and walked downstairs. I saw everyone sitting down on the couch. My mom was the one to notice me come down. "Lizzie. Said Mom." They all turned towards me. "Yeah." "Come sit. Said Reg." "No I'm about to leave." "Where. Said Ric." "Probably to meet up with M.G." They just looked at me. "Yeah to meet up with Mg and Victor." "Alright then. Said Ric." "Be careful luv. Said Mom." "I will." I walked out and got in the car. I pulled out the picture of me and him together. I put it on the mirror on the headboard. It smelt like him in the front seat which made me tear up.

James POV

Elizabeth walked out the house and we looked at each other. "Lets go. Said Ric." "Why." "Because she hates my son. Said Ric." "Right then let's go." "Let me check if she left. Said Josie." We all looked out the window and saw her in the car still. " I thought she was leaving. Said Enzo." We didn't say anything then she drove off. We all followed her after she went to the school and walked in. She walked over to the boys. "Hey Mg Victor. Said Liz." "Hey Liz I'm sor-." "Don't Victor just don't. Said Liz." He gave her a hug. "Alright. Said Victor." They walked off and we went to Ric's office. "I thought you said she hated him." "She does. Said Josie." "What happened between them two. Said Ric." "I don't know. Said Reg." "Well least she wasn't lying. Said Sirius." Then someone came running in. "Dr.Saltzman. Said Mg." "Yeah what's up. Said Ric." "Can we talk in private. Said Mg." "Yeah sure. Said Ric." They walked out.

Elizabeth's POV

I was talking to the necromancer. I then saw Ric and the others so I walked out of the cage and walked to his office. They all followed me too except Mg and Victor they stayed in the main room.

I locked them all in his office. I walked over to M.G. "come with me." We walked back to his cage and I walked in. "Put me in his mind." He didn't say anything. "C'mon mg do it." He walked up to me.

(Right then do the second one first then the first one then the last one)

I looked at them Mg hugged me and I hugged him back. "Lets go to your dorm and watch some movies and eat ice cream. Said Mg." I didn't say anything. "Yeah Mg let's take her to watch some movies in her dorm. Said Victor."