Chapter 21

James POV

We all heard what Elizabeth read out loud. Josette walked over towards her. "Lizzie. Said Josie." She got off the bed and looked at her. "Mom. Said Liz." She was crying so Josette pulled her into a hug. "It's ok Lizzie. Said Josie." "But it's not mom he's gone their both gone. Said Liz." "I see your dad got the dress. Said Josie." "Yeah he did it has the crescent. Said Liz." "It's beautiful. Said Josie." Elizabeth looked at Josette. "I miss him mom why'd he have to leave. Said Liz." "I know baby I know I miss him to. Said Josie." "I wanna move back in here mom. Said Liz." "Lizzie. Said Josie." "No mom I want to come back here I wanna do it right. Continue to do right by our name and create dad a new legacy. I want to come home. Said Liz." "We have a home Lizzie. Said Josie." "But it's not home mom it's just a place I stay at this." She pointed to the room. "This is home I want to make more memories here and do the ball here like we were supposed to. Dad may not be here or the others but we still have Ric Uncle Regulus we can make new memories mom here I want to be here. Said Liz." She had tears in her eyes. "Are you sure Lizzie. Said Josie." "I'm positive mom this is home right here I grew up here and i, I want to finish growing up here make dad happy and make Nik proud. Said Liz." She didn't say anything. "Please mom. Said Liz." "Yeah we can. Said Josie." She hugged her. "Can we leave everything the way it is dad picked it out so I don't want to change anything. Said Liz." "Yeah we can if that's what you want we can do that then. Let's head back to the school. Said Josie." "I want to stay here a little longer find what else dad hid he always loved to hide things for me to find. Said Liz." Josette didn't say anything. "You can help like you use to when I was little. Remember dad was good at hiding things it'll be fun. Said Liz." "Yeah I'll help you. Said Josie." "Great also he said theirs multiple things around here and everyone hid some things so we'll probably be here long. Said Liz." "Ok where would you like to start. Said Josie." She put her hand up to her mouth. "Aunt Rebekah's room she always had nice things. Said Liz." Josette laughed a little. "Yeah let's go. Said Josie." They both walked off and we went to the living room and sat on the couches. "God I missed this place. Said Reg." "You lived here. Said Sirius." "No I would come and visit them. When I did you can hear laughing coming from downstairs upstairs. Lizzie was always getting chased by Klaus and Nik was always doing pranks on Kol his uncle. Said Reg." Then we heard laughing from upstairs. We stayed quiet so we can listen. "Remember when Uncle Kol put baby powder in her clothes. Said Liz." Then we heard laughing again. "I missed that. Said Ric." "We all did. Said Reg." "Tell us more. Said Alice." "Well the munchkins were always running around the house since they could walk. Lizzie stayed by Klaus's side everyday they would go everywhere together. Always painting together or he was telling her stories when he was putting her to bed. Nik god that boy him and Kol always spent to much time together they always went around pranking people except Lizzie he said he'll never prank her. Said Reg." You can hear more laughing all from upstairs.