Chapter 55

Lily's POV

It's been over an hour and we haven't heard any noise come from the room. We decided it was time to check on them incase she murdered him. We unlocked the door and walked in. We saw them both asleep on the bed.

So we decided to walk out and close the door. We sat back down on the couch. "So that went well." "Yeah they must've talked. Said Remus." "Well probably because as you can tell their both stubborn. Said Mia." "Your plan worked Mia. Said Remus." "Of course it did Moony. Said Sirius." I shook my head at him.

James POV

I woke up and saw Elizabeth asleep in my arms still. Then someone walked in the room. It was my mom. "Your awake. Said Mom." "Yeah just woke up." "Did you guys apologize. Said Mom." I laughed a little. "Yes we did mom." "So what happened. Said Mom." "We talked it out." "Good. Said Mom." "Where are the others." "Downstairs. Said Mom." "Ok." She walked out and closed the door.

Elizabeth was stirring awake. She started to move around then finally opened her eyes. "What happened. Said Liz." "We fell asleep." "Oh. Said Liz." She sat up so I did too. "Where's the other's. Said Liz." "Downstairs." "What time is it. Said Liz." "I don't know." "Imma head down. Said Liz." "Yeah I'll come with you." We got out of bed and walked downstairs.

We walked in the living room and they all looked at us. "Where have you two been. Said Sirius." "Asleep." They nodded. Elizabeth sat next to Ric and I sat next to Lily. "How you feeling Lizzie. Said Ric." "Alright I guess I don't know. Said Liz." It was awkward. The kids were all quiet. "So did he leave. Said Liz." "Liz how about tomorrow we talk about it. Said Ric." "No right now is fine did he leave. Said Liz." "Yes he did when you were asleep. I'm so-." "It's fine he's gone and theirs nothing you can do about it right. Said Liz." "Right. Said Ric."

It was awkward for all of us. We didn't know what to say. Then Dumbledore appeared in the living room. We all got up quickly. I noticed Elizabeth siphon from the table she was the first to stand up. She pushed him against the wall. "Who the hell are you and why are you in my house. Said Liz." He looked a little shocked. "Lizzie put him down. Said Ric." "No he came in my house without permission so no. Said Liz." "Lizzie it's ok just put him down."

She hesitated for a second then let him down. "Dumbledore what a pleasure seeing you here. Said Mom." "Did you need something professor. Said Harry." "Two things how did she do magic without a wand. Said Dumble." Elizabeth rolled her eyes at him. "I'm a witch. Now tell me why you are in my house. Said Liz."

Then some of the order appeared in the house. She pushed them all against the wall too. "Why do random people keep showing up. Said Liz." "Lizzie their with us it's fine. Said Lily." "Ric remind me to put a barrier up so they can't just pop up. Said Liz." "Got it. Said Ric." "Can you put us down now. Said Tonks." "Give me a good reason why I should. Said Liz " They didn't say anything.

"I'm waiting. Said Liz." "I see you have your father's manners. Said Snape." He walked inside the house and she threw him against the wall. "Now why is this weirdo in my house. Said Liz." "What are you doing here snivllious." "Dumbledore has called him here James. Said Minnie."

"Can she put us down now. Said Tonks." "Right Lizzie put them down now." "Say please. Said Liz." She had a smirk on her face. "Please put them down Lizzie." She smiled at me and dropped them. "Thank you. Said Tonks." "Now why are you guys here. Said Sirius."

They walked over to us. "Because Severus has joined the order. Said Dumble." "Are you crazy he's a death eater. Said Sirius." "Sirius. Said Minnie." "No Minnie he's right how can we trust him. Said Dorcus." "Because he's a spy for them he's been giving me information on their next moves and all. Said Dumble." "Now moving on how did she do magic without a wand. Said Tonks."

She rolled her eyes at them. "Lizzie stop doing that." "Just like your father. Said Snape." "Ventus. Said Liz." Snape went flying back. Me and Sirius held our laughs in. "Lizzie. Said Ric." "He deserves it Ric and you know he does. Said Liz." He agreed. "Now who is her dad. Said Minnie." I raised my hand Minnie looked a little shocked. "Who's her mother. Said Minnie." "Josette Parker. Said Liz." "How can Josette been so foolish to be with him. Said Snape." I pulled Lizzie infront of me so she doesn't do anything. "Where is she now. Said Tonks." "Probably around other guys. Didn't she have a son. Said Snape." "That's it. Said Liz." We knew their is no holding her back now. She threw him against the wall. "You don't not come into my house and talk about my mother that way. You wanna come visit fine but you keep my mother's name out your mouth because we all know what was it Severus right. Said Liz."