Chapter 62

Elizabeth's POV

Today is the ball I been planning. I have my dress ready to wear but for now I'm gonna go eat breakfast. "Morning guys." "Happy birthday. Said Everyone." I smiled at them. "Thank you." I sat down next to James. I still haven't called him dad yet. "Happy birthday. Said James." "Thank you." He got up from his seat and walked to the living room.

I looked at the others but they knew something was up. "Where did he go." They didn't say anything. "Lizzie come here please. Said James." I got up and walked to the living room. "What is it." "Well I talked to someone and they said you been wanting this for a while now. Said James." I was confused.

Everyone followed me out. He got a box and sat it down on the table. "Open it. Said James." I walked over and opened it. It was a puppy an all white one. "Surprise. Said James." "You got me a puppy." "Like it. Said James." "I love it dad." I ran and gave him a hug. He was a little bit shocked but hugged me back.

"Glad you liked it. Said Dad." I smiled at him. The others took the dog out of the box. "What are you naming it. Said Lily." I thought about it. The first thing that came to my mind was Nicky it reminded me of Nik because I always called him Nicky. "Nicky I'm naming it Nicky."

They all smiled and petted it. Ric walked over to me. I gave him a hug. He whispered in my ear. "Happy birthday Liz. Said Ric." "Thank you." "So Nicky it is then. Said Ric." He knew I always called Nik that. I smiled at him. "Yeah Nicky." He shook his head and laughed

.*.*.*.*.

I

'm having two dances one for me and one for Nik. In honour of him and my family. I got an unknown dress in my room. It looked beautiful. I decided to wear it for the first dance. I put it on and walked downstairs and saw the house full with people. I got everyone's attention and standed in the stairs. Ric Marcel Josh Aiden James and some of the other's stood with me.

"Welcome to the Mikelson slash Parker ball. Most of you know that my brother Nik has died so he won't be with us tonight. That is why we will be having two dances in honour of him. Now will you please find a partner and head to the ball room." They nodded and I walked down. I got stopped by M.g

"May I have this dance. Said Mg." I laughed at him. "Yes you may."

(Lizzie= Victor Josie= Alia alia is his sister who just got back home. Alia is Lizzie's best friend. Also pretend it wasn't about a competition and Nik was the one who choose the dress. Victor thought he would give it to her as a gift.)

I had tears running down my face. My own brother choose this dress for me. Victor was hugging me. I let go of the hug and walked outside to get some air. I didn't see the other's follow me. "Lizzie. Said Victor." I didn't turn and face him. "Did you know." "No I just saw it in our dorm and decided to give it to you. Said Victor."

How did he not know he shared a dorm with Nik. "How did you not know you shared a dorm with him." "But I didn't know it was for you. Said Victor." "So you just decided to take the dress either way." "If you put it that way. Said Victor." I turned around and faced him.

"God can you not be stupid for once." I didn't notice the others in the back. "Lizzie I didn't know. Said Victor." "Sure you didn't Victor or or maybe this was your plan all along." He just stared at me. "What plan Lizzie. Said Victor." "Make me fall in love with you promise not to leave me then boom leave me and on my birthday give me my dead brother's dress he picked out for me."

He just stared at me. "That wasn't my plan Lizzie. Said Victor." "Are you sure because it sure as hell feels like it." "I had no intention on leaving you. Said Victor." "But you did you fucking did and the messed up part is you said you'd never leaves me." "Lizzie I'm sorry ok I'm sorry I didn't want to leave you either. Said Victor." "Then why did you why didn't you just tell me or maybe before 9 months into the relationship tell me I'm not gonna be around for long so I would know not to let myself fall for you."

He was shocked at what I said. "Listen to me Lizzie we can work it out. Said Victor." Before I could answer Alia walked out. "Lizzie their you are. Said Alia." I looked at her my make up was a mess. "Let's fix your make up Liz. Said Alia." "Yeah I need to get away from him anyways." "Lizzie. Said Victor." "Drop it Victor. Said Alia."

We walked up to my room and I changed into the dress my dad gave to me. Alia fixed my make up for me. "So wanna tell me what happened between you and my brother. Said Alia." I sighed. "We use to date few weeks ago." "How long. Said Alia." "Would've been 10 today." "What happened. Said Alia." "He left." "I'm sorry about him it's his lost. Said Alia." I laughed at her.

I got up and gave her a hug. "I missed you." "I missed you more now let's go downstairs for the second dance. Said Alia." I laughed at her and we headed down together. I stood in the stairs again. "Hi again." They all laughed along with me. "Yes now time for what me and my father use to call it was the annual Mikelson ball but my mother and aunts and uncles called it a dance. It's an thousand year old waltz my father has taught me for my 17th birthday. Now will you all be so kind and take your partner and take them to the ballroom again."

(Damon=Enzo Stefan=Victor.)