Chapter 28

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up and saw no one. So I got out of bed and went to get dressed. I didn't hear anything from upstairs or downstairs. They must've left which makes it easier for me to do this. I walked into Nik's room he had a piano why we don't know he just had one. I sat down and started to play.

James POV

We all walked back inside the house. The boys wanted to show us something outside. We sat on the couch then heard a piano start to play. "Who's that." "Well we're all down here so probably Lizzie. Said Josie." "Just listen. Said Ric."

We all stayed quiet till Josette got up. "Where you going." "To check on my daughter. Said Josie." "Ours Joe." "Then c'mon. Said Josie." We all got up and started to look for her. Then we looked in Nik's room she kept it off limits no one was aloud in here. "Right. Said Liz." We watched her as she sat at the piano. "Guess promises are ment to be broken huh Nik. Said Liz."." Let's do this one. Said Liz." She sat a paper down and started to play.

We went back downstairs and sat on the couch. "Does she blame herself. Said Alice." "Yeah she does. Said Josie." It got quiet then she started to play again. We all listen to her play.

We all looked at each other. "She missed him." "Yeah she does. Said Josie." "Should we go to her." "Let her finish then we go. Said Josie." I nodded

Me and Josette looked at each other with worried expressions.

Elizabeth's POV

I was getting dizzy and my head was hurting. "Mom." I didn't say it loud tho. "God save the prom queen." I finished and got up. I got really light headed so I grabbed his pole to the head board and held it for support. "Where is mom." My vision was getting blurry. Then I saw someone walk in. "Liz. Said Nik." My vision was blurry but I can tell who's voice it was. "Lizzie. Said Dad." I looked up and saw them standing their. "Lizzie. Said Dad." Before I could say anything I fell to the ground.