Chapter 43

Elizabeth's POV

I got out of Regulus arms and steady my myself. "I'm fine." "Lizzie you almost fell. Said Reg." That's what Nik said when it happened the first time. It was like a memory.
I was back in my mom's office. It's like deja vu. It's like i was their. "I'm leaving." "Where. Said Nik."  "Practice." I started to walk but tumble and he caught me.  "I'll lay her down. Said Nik." Then it went back to normal.  "I'm gonna go to the room." I left before they said anything. I walked in Nik's room and laid on his bed. I dozed off to sleep.

James POV

After Elizabeth walked inside we walked in. Regulus grabbed the phone and called someone. "Who you calling. Said Sirius." He didn't say anything. "Hey. Said Reg." We didn't know who he was talking to. "Yeah be here soon. Said Reg." We were all confused then he hung up the phone. "Who was that." "Her uncle who lives in New Orleans. Said Reg." We nodded. "So what do we do. Said Dorcus." "We wait for him to come he should be here in a little bit. Said Reg." "Got it. Said Sirius." Ric walked in the living room with the kids. Then a man appeared and walked inside towards Regulus and Ric. "Regulus my man. Said ?? ." "Marcel it's been so long. Said Reg." They gave each other a hug. "Where is she. Said Marcel." "The room. Said Ric." "She's probably asleep. Said Reg." "Who are you." "Right guys this Marcel Lizzie's uncle. Said Reg." We all introduced ourselves. "Hey I heard Joe I'm sorry. Said Marcel." "It's alright. Said Reg." "Well I'm gonna go check on her. Said Marcel." "Alright she's probably in Nik's room. Said Reg." He nodded and walked upstairs. "Why are you just letting him go up their. Said Sirius." "Because he's known her whole life. Said Reg." "Fair point. Said Remus."

Marcel's POV

I walked into the room and saw her laying down. I walked in and sat down on the chair. I felt bad she has to go through this all over again. "Your here. Said Liz." "Didn't mean to wake you." "You didn't woke up a little bit ago. Said Liz." "Yes Lizzie I'm here." She got up and gave me a hug. "I missed you. Said Liz." "I missed you too Liz." She let go of me. "Your so big now." "Yeah but still short. Said Liz." "No you grown a little bit." She laughed a little. "You still doing football." "No Ric stopped the games for a little bit. Said Liz." "That's good." "How about we get out of here. Said Liz." "Thought you were sick." "Yeah well kinda I just wanna get out of here wanna go get something to eat. Said Liz." "Yeah let's go." She grabbed a jacket. "Yes also we're taking your car heard you got a new one. Said Liz." I laughed at her. "Yes I do." She just stared at me. "Yes Lizzie you can drive it. Here." I tossed her the keys and she ran downstairs. I walked down after her they all looked at me. "Where you guys going. Said James." "We're going out to eat." "Right bring her back later then. Said Reg." "Got it." I walked out and saw her waiting for me already. I laughed as she looked so excited to drive it.