Chapter 22

Elizabeth's POV

Me and my mom went our separate ways. She went to Elijah's room while I was in Kol's room. I finally found it. So I ran down the hall yelling. "I found it mom I finally found it." I caught her she turned around to face me. "What is it. Said Mom." "Rings for me and Nik but I'll keep both because I'm doing it for the two of us." She smiled and gave me a kiss.

James POV

We watched Elizabeth run around upstairs yelling she found it. "Right I'll get dad's art room. Said Liz." "Alright. Said Josie." She walked down the hall. "Tell us more. Said Harry." "Well everyone would do a scavenger hunt for the twins to get them tired out. Said Reg." He smiled we looked at what he was looking at it was Josette. "Mom. Said Liz." "Yeah. Said Josie." "I found it come look it's so cute. Said Liz." She walked off and we looked at each other. "I don't know. Said Ric." "We should head to the kitchen Nik was always hiding things in their. Said Liz." "Yeah. Said Josie." She ran downstairs past us all and straight to the kitchen. Josette walked down and sat with us. "God she can do this all day. Said Josie." "Oh she can remember. Said Reg." "Oh I do. Said Josie." "She seems happy. Said Lily." "She is. Said Josie." "What did she find upstairs." "A ring from Klaus. Said Josie." "What was it. Said Reg." "A crown it had engraved always in forever on it. Said Josie." "I found it mom. Yelled Liz." "What is it. Said Josie." "It's a card game but Nik never played card games. Said Liz." She walked out with it in her hands looking at the box's. "He's so weird he never played a card game in his life it was always me and dad so why put it. Said Liz."

She didn't look up from it. "I don't know why Liz. Said Josie." "Well I think I'll be in dad's room looking at things. Said Liz." "Ok. Said Josie." She walked upstairs. "She's gonna lay down watch. Said Reg." "I know she is. Said Josie." We looked at them confused. "She always does that say she's gonna look at Klaus things when she's gonna go lay on the bed instead always did that before bed remember Reggie. Said Josie." "Yeah we always found her asleep. Said Reg." We just looked at them. "Watch come look. Said Josie." We all got up and walked upstairs. We walked in the room and saw her asleep on the bed. "Told you. Said Josie." "You guys gonna stay because I have to head back. Said Ric." "Yeah I'll stay do you guys wanna stay. Said Josie." "Yeah we'll stay." "Reg will show you to a room I'm gonna lay with Liz because from just walking around here is tiring. Said Josie." We nodded and walked off.