Chapter 13

Elizabeth's POV

We were home when we heard the door open. I looked at Nik because mom was spending the night. I got my bracelet and started to siphon it. We walked downstairs together to see who it was. I held Nik hand the entire time he made me stay behind him. We walked in the living room and saw Kai our uncle. "Hello. Said Kai." "What do you want Kai. Said Nik." "For you two to die. Said Kai." I gulped and held Nik's hand tighter. "Well it ain't happening. Said Nik." He pulled Nik towards him and pushed me against the wall. "Well let's merge then. Said Kai." "Noo." I screamed for them to stop. "I love you Lizzie tell mom I love her to always and forever. I'll see you go to sleep. Said Nik." They started to merge I started to siphon the wall then started to send Kai to the prison world but be can't escape this time. It disappeared and I quickly grabbed Nik's body and put him in the car and drive to my mom. We arrived and I got Nik's body and barged in the house. "Mom mom." I ran in the living room with his body and everyone ran in the living room. "Lizzie what happened. Said Mom." I didn't say anything. "Help him mom." She started to chant while I was pacing around the room. Regulus grabbed me and stopped me from pacing around. "Lizzie what happened. Said Reg." I didn't say anything. "Lizzie. Said Reg." I just stared at him. "Lizzie. Said Reg." I tried to talk but nothing came out. He let go and I kept pacing around. "Mom." She stopped chanting and didn't say anything. "Lizzie what happened. Said Reg." I had tears in my eyes. "We were going to bed when we heard the door open so I got my bracelet like dad always said to do when that happened and we walked downstairs. Nik made me stay behind him we walked in the living room and saw Kai." "What do you mean you saw Kai. Said Mom." "He's alive mom we saw him he said either he kill us or merge." My breath was getting shaky and more tears came out. "He threw me to the wall and took Nik I begged for him to stop screamed but he didn't mom. Nik said he loved us and always and forever then I started to siphon the wall I didn't do it in time mom." She walked over and hugged me. "I killed Nik." "No you didn't Lizzie. Said Mom." "I didn't save him I killed him." "Lizzie I need you to answer me where's Kai. Said Mom." "In the prison world." I walked over to Nik's body and kneeled infront of it. "Nik this isn't funny c'mon remember what dad said it's not funny anymore wake up Nik." I was shaking his body. "Nik this isn't a joke to be messing around with wake up. C'mon I need you your my best friend Nik wake up."

James POV

We all watched Elizabeth as she cried and try to wake Nik up. Everyone was downstairs my parents came over too. "Nik wake up I need you c'mon remember it's us against the world I need you. Said Liz." She was crying and shaking him to wake up. We all had tears in our eyes. "Nik I need you, you can't leave me yet I need you still your my big brother and I need you I taught you and I tease you your everything I ever wanted to be. Said Liz" We were all crying now. "Nik this ain't a joke c'mon remember what you said you'll be the one to walk me down the aisle I need my big brother Nik don't leave me. Said Liz." Regulus tried to move her but she didn't move. "Nik stop it it's not funny remember what dad said to never do it again I need my best friend my twin I need you still Nik please wake up because it's not funny. Said Liz." "Lizzie. Said Josie." "No mom he will wake up its just a joke he's doing again. Said Liz." "Lizzie. Said Reg." "No he can't be gone he promised me he would never leave me it's just a stupid joke he will wake up. Said Liz." "Lizzie. Said Josie." "No he can't he be gone he just can't mom he promised he wouldn't leave me alone. Said Liz." Josette walked over towards her and kneeled infront of her. "Lizzie. Said Josie." "No it can't be it can't be true he doesn't get to win not this time mom he will wake up mom he can't leave me. Said Liz." She pulled her into a hug. "He can't be gone. It's not true he will wake up he has too he promised me he won't leave me. Said Liz." Regulus walked over towards me and Sirius. "Get his body out of here so she doesn't see him take him to my room Sirius. Said Reg." He nodded and took his body upstairs. "He promised mom. Said Lizzie." "I know baby I know. Said Josie." She held her while she cried. "He can't be gone mom. Said Liz." "It will be ok I promise. Said Josie." She cried on Josette. "Why don't you go to the room I'll be in their right now. Said Josie." She got up and walked upstairs. Josette wiped her face. "Regulus find his ass. Said Josie." "I'll call Ric and tell him to come over. Said Reg." "He's not gonna get away with Reg tell Ric to bring my books and his stuff. Where is his body. Said Josie." "In my room. Said Reg." "He ain't getting away with it Reg I already lost Klaus and the other's now he took Nik from me no he ain't getting away with killing my baby find him. Said Josie." She walked upstairs and Reg left the house. "How about I take the kids to the burrow. Said Molly." "Can you please. Said Lily." "Lets go dears. Said Molly." All the kids left with Molly and Arthur. No body said anything you could hear Elizabeth crying upstairs. "James. Said Lily." I didn't say anything.