Chapter 67

Spanish in bold

Elizabeth's POV

We were walking around town square. We always did it after my birthday well we went shopping and then walked around.

James POV

We followed the girls around all day. They put stuff in the car and started to walk around. We were still following them around when they got stopped. We walked up to see why they stopped.

We saw the Malfoy's who stopped them. "Elizabeth. Said Drago." "What do you want Malfoy. Said." "Well she hates Malfoys too. Said Sirius." We went a little closer to them. "Ready for the marriage now. Said Lucien." "No Malfoy I'm not gonna marry some spoil little boy. Said Liz." "I'm a man not a boy Elizabeth. Said Draco." "Where's your father so we can about the arrangements. Said Lucien." "What's gonna get through your thick heads she's not marrying him. Said Alia." "Quiet you foolish girl. You will marry him or your reputation at Hogwarts will be ruined. Said Lucien." We walked up to them.

(Scotland= Salavtors boarding school Francis=Hogwarts. They aren't talking about queen or kings.)

I pulled Elizabeth infront of me. "Leave my daughter alone Malfoy." He stared at me. "You aren't her father her father is Klaus Mikelson. Said Lucien." "Step dad you moron. Said Liz." He stepped up and I pushed her behind me.

He stared at me. "Don't go near my daughter Malfoy." "Lets arrange then she marries my son Draco. Said Lucien." "I'm not gonna marry a spoil brat. Said Liz." "You heard her she doesn't want to marry him she ain't marrying him end of it." "I can protect you Elizabeth i won't be like your ex who died. Said Draco."

She grabbed Alia's arm and siphoned a little and stepped infront of me. "Ventus. Said Liz." He went flying back luckily nobody was their to see it. "That's a warning Malfoy next time it won't be pretty. Said Liz." He got up and walked back over to her.

He walked over to her and slapped her. She gasped at him. "Mud blood. Said Draco." She put her hand on her cheek. Harry went up and punched him. "Don't touch my sister Malfoy. Said Harry." I checked on Elizabeth. She was fine just a little red.

"That outta teach her not to mess with you. Said Lucien." "Lucien I presume the coward father who teaches their son to hit women. A coward I tell you Lia can't handle when a woman goes against him. Said Liz." "Liz. Said Sirius." "I'd listen to them. Said Lucien."

"Why you gonna hit me do it I dare you. Said Liz." She walked up to him. "Do it Lucien show how much of a coward you are. Hit me. Said Liz." "Lizzie. Said Enzo." She walked a little closer to him. "Izzy careful. Said Alia." "Listen to her. Said Lucien."

She stared at him. "I'm waiting show me how much of a coward you are. Your all talk Lucien you won't do it your. A. Coward. Lucien. Yknow I feel bad for your wife and your mother Draco. Said Liz." "Why is that. Said Draco." "Because she has a coward as a husband and a disappointment as a son. You see my mother always taught us to stand up for what is right. And right now I'm pretty sure I'm right. Said Liz."

He was getting mad by the minute. "I'd choose your words wisely Parker. Said Lucien." "Or what tell me you already proved your a coward. Said Liz." "Lizzie. Said Remus." "Listen to them Elizabeth. Said Draco." "Shut it up Malfoy. Tell my why Lucien why I should." He raised his hand at her and hit her.

"I'm I a coward still now. Said Lucien." She touched her face and started to laugh. She looked back up at him. "Yes yes you are Lucien. Said Liz." "Lizzie you ok. Said Lily." "I'm fine but their hair won't be. Said Liz." We were confused. "Incida. Said Liz." Their hair caught on fire. They both ran off. Alia pulled her into a hug.

"Your crazy Izzy. Said Alia." She smiled at her. "Did i hurt you. Said Liz." "A little bit but it's fine. Said Alia." I pulled her over to me and looked at her cheeks. "You ok." "Yeah dad I'm fine don't worry. Said Liz." "I'm always gonna worry about you."

Harry walked over to her and moved her face to look at it. She smacked his hands away from her face. "I'm just checking if your ok Lizzie. Said Harry." "I know and I told you I'm fine. Said Liz." "You got hit by both of them their lucky I didn't kill them. Said Enzo."

He looked furious. "Why would you go on Lizzie. Said Enzo." "Mind your business Black. Said Liz." "I'm not gonna mind my business they hit you the-." "Mind your business I have history with them so mind your business. Said Liz." We were shocked at the way she snapped.

"I'm just looking out for you. Said Enzo." "Well don't I don't need you. Said Enzo." "I was just trying to help you Lizzie they hurted you and I don't want to see you hurt. Said Enzo." He really did love her did he. "Well you don't have to if you just stop following me around for once. Said Liz."

"Well if you tell us where you are going I won't. Said Enzo." "Your not boyfriend Enzo I don't have to tell you anything. Said Liz." "I could be. Said Enzo." Her mouth dropped so did ours. Then she snapped back. "No you won't be I was foolish to love somebody I'm not gonna be fooled again. Said Liz." "Izzy let's just go. Said Alia." "No she's not going anywhere. Said Enzo." "Leave me alone Black. Said Liz."

They both were arguing now. "Elizabeth why can't you just listen for once. Said Enzo." "Because I don't have to. Said Liz." "Well I'm just looking out for your well being. Said Enzo." She just stared at him.