Chapter 49

James POV

After she walked out we just looked at each other. "Mom can you stay with the kids." "Yeah go ahead. Said Mom." We all left and followed her. She went to the school barn we followed her in. We stayed quiet so we can hear what she's going to say. She walked in the barn and we followed her in. We went to a corner and hid right their. "Come out. Yelled Liz." We were confused at who she was yelling at. "Come out I know your here. Yelled Liz." Nobody came out and she stayed quiet. "Come out he told me your not dead. Yelled Liz" Somebody walked out it was Chris. "Who told you Elizabeth. Said Chris." "You'd never believe me if I told you. Said Liz." "Who was it you foolish girl. Said Chris" "The one you set free. Said Liz." "How he's dead. Said Chris" "well he found a way to tell me. Said Liz." We were all shocked. "Why just tell me why. Said Liz." "Because Elizabeth. Said Chris" "why she was my mother your daughter we loved you. Said Liz." He didn't say anything. "We had a good relationship with each other then you sent me away. Said Liz." He didn't say anything. We were all confused at what she was going on about.

Regulus quickly ran over to her before she killed him. She was crying in his arms while he held her. "Lizzie. Said Chris." "Don't Chris. Said Ric." He walked out we didn't bother to go after him Elizabeth was more important. "He used me. Said Liz." "Hey it's ok. Said Reg." She was crying still in his arms.

.*.*.*.*.

We waited for her to stop crying. Ric walked over to them. "What she doing. Said Reg." "She's asleep. Said Ric." He got off the floor and picked her up. "Hold her James. Said Reg." "Yeah pass her." He walked over and laid her in my arms. He dusted himself off. "I thought she hated her grandfather. Said Sirius." "She didn't before they all had a relationship with him till he sent them away. Said Ric." "Let's get her home. Said Lily." "Yes let's go. Said Marlene."