Chapter 26

James POV

Josette started to chant in latin. We landed in a hall where it was all white. "Where are we." "Her mind where we can see her memories. Said Josie." "So we can pick one. Said Sirius." She nodded her head yes. "Yes I'm picking first. Said Sirius." We all shook our heads at him.

We didn't expect to see that so we were all shocked. "Did you know about these. Said Reg." "No I didn't her and Nik kept secrets with each other. Said Josie." "Why was their a gun to her head. Said Ric." "I don't know Ric she does a lot of things and don't tell me anything not since the incident only Nik. Said Josie." "What incident." "Nothing. Said Ric." "Lets move on. Said Mom." "Yeah." Regulus picked one.

"What was she setting on fire. Said Sirius." "It was Klaus funeral and she didn't like that people were trying to ruin it. Said Josie." "Oh. Said Sirius." "Yeah. Said Reg." "You let her do all that. Said Reg." "Yeah. Said Ric." "Why. Said Reg." "It was either her kill me or me let her come and I choose life. Said Ric." "Your scared of her. Said Josie." "Who isn't my own son is Joe. Said Ric." "Yeah your right. Said Josie." "I'm picking. Said Marlene."

(Pretend they weren't talking about marriage or she was pregnant.)

Ric Josette and Regulus looked shocked at what they saw. "Who was that. Said Lily." They didn't say anything. "Why didn't she tell us. Said Josie." "Joe who was that." "That's Dean. Said Reg." "What was special about him. Said Sirius." "The dated about a year till he died she never told us how he died though. Said Josie." "Lets move on. Said Reg" "Yeah." Josette picked a door.

"She misses him. Said Sirius." Marlene slapped his head. "Of course she does that's her brother. Said Marlene." "Next one. Said Josie."

(Pretend their not talking about them being kind and queens)

We looked at Josette who was smiling. "Joe what that all about." "Malfoy. Said Josie." "As in Lucien Malfoy. Said Sirius." "The one and only. Said Josie." "What happened." "His son got a liking into Lizzie and Lucien wanted them to get married. Since she was a pure blood after all. She didn't want that and we weren't gonna force her. Said Josie." "So he wanted her to marry his son and she declined. Said Harry." "Yes she did. Said Josie." "Most girls would've accepted it. Said Alice." "Well my daughter ain't most girl she has specific taste in boys and he wasn't it. Said Josie." "So what happened after. Said Enzo." "Well they wouldn't leave her alone after so the boys involved they didn't tell me what they did but he stopped. Said Josie." "Well at least she's not married to that git. Said Harry." "Next one. Said Lily."

We all laughed the memory. "Lets get out of here." "Yeah. Said Josie." She chanted and we landed back in the house. "Those kids. Said Ric." "Yeah they were always messing around. Said Josie." We sat on the couch. "She'll be ok. Said Reg." "Yeah she just needs time. Said Josie." We all talked for a while