Chapter 80

Elizabeth's POV

Me and Victor decided to go back to the house. I want to show him something. We walked in and they all looked at me. "I thought you said they won't be here. Said Victor." "I thought they weren't either."

"Yknow we are right here. Said Harry." I rolled my eyes. "C'mon it's my room." He nodded and we started to walk over to the stairs. "Where are you two going. Said Enzo." "My room why does it matter."

The boys all got up from their seats. "What are you guys doing." "Going up their with you two. Said Harry." "No your not." "Yes we are you were expecting us not to be here so yes we are. Said Sirius." I looked at him.

I looked at Victor and gave him a look. He caught on what I was trying to tell him. "Run." We both ran to my room and I locked the door. "Really Lizzie. Said Harry." "Yes now leave us alone."

We both sat on the bed. I siphoned the wall and I grabbed his hand. "What are you doing. Said Victor." "Showing you." He nodded and I started to chant.

(Rebekah = Liz Elijah= Nik Klaus= Random guy. Pretend he was using magic)

I showed Victor and he just smiled. "I was gonna show you yesterday but I was in a mood." He laughed.

"I remember when he always said I'll always protect Lizzie. Said Victor." "He said that." "Yeah he did. Said Victor." I smiled at him. "Do you miss them." He looked at me. "All the time. Said Victor."

We stared at each other. Then I jumped off my bed. He jumped off in surprise. "What. Said Victor." I laughed at him he fell off the bed. I grabbed my keys and his hand. "C'mon." He looked at me and I dragged his hand.

We went downstairs and they looked at us. My face was red from laughing and his was red from falling off the bed. "What were you two doing. Said Enzo." "Something." They stared at us.

"C'mon let's go Victor." I grabbed his hand. "Wait. Said Dad." I groaned and looked at him. "Where are you two going. Said Dad." "To pick up Penny." They stared at us. "Why. Said Harry." "Mind your business."

He rolled his eyes. "Why Lizzie. Said Ric." "Because." "Because why. Said Dad." "Do you really have to know why." All the boys nodded. I rolled my eyes. "Because everyone is gonna die so fuck it." They all stared at me. "Now let's go Victor." I quickly grabbed his hand and we ran out together. We got in the car and drove off.

"Did you just do that. Said Victor." "Yes I did." We both laughed. "Now let's pick up Penny and enjoy our life. Let's forget about everything that happened and move on." He looked at me. "You in." I looked at him then back at the rode. "Hell yes let's do it. Said Victor."

I laughed at him and went to Penelope's house.