Chapter 88

Elizabeth's POV

It's been a few weeks we had a funeral for him. It was nice Sofia his wife came. Lily has been by my side the entire time. We grown closer now. Today me and her are going out together.

James POV

It's been a couple weeks and Lily has been at Elizabeth's side the entire time not leaving it after I told her she can so I can comfort her but she told me no. Their both going out together today.

They grown a lot closer now which is good. They both just walked out the house. "It's good their getting along. Said Marlene." I looked at her. "Why." "Because you don't need your daughter and wife to hate each other. Said Marlene."

"True. Said Sirius." "Can we spy on them. Said Harry." "Sure let's see what they are gonna do." We got up and followed them both.

We followed the around they went in store's and got some things talked but nothing interesting happened yet.

Elizabeth went into a store real quick so Lily waited outside for her. Then someone walked up to her.

Elizabeth's POV

I went in a store to get something real quick. I walked out and saw someone bothering Lily. I quickly walked over to her. He was a wizard I can feel his magic off him. He was talking bad about her.

"Hey don't talk to my mom that way." "Lizzie hey. Said Lily." "You ok." "Yeah I'm ok go wait in the car. Said Lily." The guy looked at me.

"Yeah go wait in the car. Said Guy." "What was that." "I'm talking to mommy you should go wait in the car. Said Guy." I looked up at him. "You should shut the fuck up." "Lizzie. Said Lily."

She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car. She put me inside and got in. She stared at me. "What." "Lizzie. Said Lily." "I wasn't gonna let him talk back about you." "She smiled at me.

"What." "You called me mom. Said Lily." My eyes widen. "I was caught up in the moment and it happ-" "Lizzie it's fine you can call me whatever you want. I don't care. Said Lily." "Really." "Yes I don't care. Said Lily." I smiled at her.

"Now let's go get something to eat. I'm hungry after that guy. Said Lily." "Me too." "The grill. Said Lily." I smiled then nodded.

James POV

Lily dragged Elizabeth off to the car. We were all still in shocked at what she said. "She called her mom." "Lily must be happy inside. Said Marlene." We all laughed.

"That's your daughter James. Said Dad." "Hell yeah she is." They all laughed. "Lets head home now. Said Remus." We all went home.