Chapter 34

James POV

Marlene took the kids to Molly's house for a little bit. I stayed with Elizabeth till she wakes up. Josette offered to watch her but I declined. She was starting to wake up a little bit. So Josette walked over to her. "Hey luv. Said Josie." "Mom. Said Liz." "Yeah I'm right here luv don't worry. Said Josie." She tried to get up but I gently pushed her down. "No you need to stay put." "And you can suck a dick. Said Liz." "Elizabeth. Said Josie." Sirius and Regulus and Ric were laughing in the back while me and the others held our laughs. "What. Said Liz." "Your mouth. Said Josie."

Elizabeth's POV

I was forced to stay on the couch. My vision was a little blurry. It looked like my aunt and uncles were here along with my dad and Nik. "You ok Liz. Said Nik." I nodded while the others laughed. "Silly Lizzie. Said Bexs." I smiled at her. My dad came and sat down next to me. "Their littlest wolf lay down. Said Dad." I laid my head on his lap and pulled the blanket over me. "Get some rest Lizzie. Said Freya." I shook my head no. "C'mon Liz get some rest. Said Elijah." I shook It no again. "Lizzie rest you need it. Said. Nik." "Fine night." "Night littlest wolf. Said Dad." "Night dad."

James POV

We got Elizabeth to agree to get some rest after she was arguing with Josette. "Night Lizzie." "Night dad. Said Liz." She mumbled and we all looked at each other. "Did you tell her." I asked Josette. "No I didn't she must think your Klaus or something because just earlier she called you a old man and told you to suck a dick. Said Josie." "Makes more sense. Said Reg." "Yeah it does." I played with her hair as she slept on my lap. "She's small how come." "I don't know why either should've asked the doctor to check. Said Josie." I shrugged my shoulders and watched her sleep. She slept peacefully like a baby.

Sorry it's short.