Chapter 15

James POV

After an hour or so Elizabeth stopped crying. "Ric check on her. Said Josie." He looked at her. "She's asleep Joe. Said Ric." "Go lay her on my bed please. Said Josie." "Yeah. Said Ric." He got up and picked her up and took her upstairs. Josette got off the floor and sat on the couch. The girls went and sat next to her along with my mom. "Joe. Said Lily." "It'll be fine Lily. Said Josie." "Dear what happened. Said Mom." "My crazy brother happened now we can't even find the stupid prison world Lizzie put him in. Said Josie." "That's good then no body can say him free right. Said Marlene." "Yeah I guess but I can't let him get away with what he did to my son. Said Josie." "Let him rot in their for all of entirety Joe." They looked at me. "He deserves it for what he did to Nik." "Won't he die in their. Said Dad." "No he won't be trapped to the place so he relives the same day over and over again. Said Josie." Ric walked back down and over towards the couch. "She's out for the rest of the day. Said Ric." "Yeah she will be. Said Josie." "Go get some rest Joe. Said Reg." "No it's fine I gotta clean up. Said Josie." "No dear go get some rest we'll clean up. Said Mom." "Are you sure. Said Josie." "Yes you need it. Said Lily." "Thanks. Said Josie." She walked upstairs.

Elizabeth's POV

I walked in my room and saw Elizabeth asleep on my bed. I walked over towards her and laid next to her. "I'm not leaving my princess." I sat up in bed watching her sleep. Then James walked in my room. "Thought you were sleeping. Said James." "Can't so I'm watching Lizzie sleep. What are you doing up here anyways." "Came to watch Lizzie sleep. Said James." I nodded at him. "How'd you do it when you lost Klaus. Said James." "I couldn't Reg and Ric and the twins helped me through it. It was hard to lose him but I couldn't change his mind I know he would do it again if it meant Lizzie could live." "Get some rest I'll keep an eye on her she's not going anywhere. Said James." "Thank you." He smiled and me and I laid down and fell asleep.

James POV

Josette fell asleep and I watch Elizabeth sleep. Her eyes were red from crying. I gave her a kiss on the head and kneeled infront of her. "I promise Lizzie I'm not leaving you ever I intend to keep this promise forever." I gave her one me kiss and sat back down in the chair and watched her sleep more.