Chapter 75

Elizabeth's POV

Today has been a good day. Then I heard someone knocked so I went and answered it. I saw it was Dean's mom I haven't seen her since his death 15 months ago. "Elizabeth. Said Alia." "Lia come in."

She walked in and sat on the couch with me. I didn't know where the other's are right now. Which worried me right now. "Why have you come." "I came to check on you. Said Alia." I smiled at her.

Then I remember something he gave me. "Stay here." She nodded and I walked up to my room. I grabbed a box and opened it. It was a necklace. From his mom we never had the perfect relationship with each other.

I walked back downstairs.

I sat back down next to her. "It's alright Elizabeth you will be ok. Said Alia." I nodded and she got up. "I must get going. Said Alia." I got up and walked her out. "Thank you for coming." She smiled at me. She handed me the box back.

I looked back up at her. "Keep it Elizabeth he would want you to keep it. Said Alia." Then she left before I could say anything. I put the necklace on and patted it. "Always and forever." I leaned on the wall right their.

I heard some noise from behind me. I siphoned the wall and turned around and saw no one. I walked a little bit up scared not knowing what's gonna pop out.

My breathing was getting heavy. It's been 3 months but still don't trust anything. Then Harry and Enzo popped out.

"Boo. Said Harry and Enzo." I screamed out of fear and caused them to fall back. The other's ran out from where ever they were. "What happened. Said Dad." He ran over to me.

James POV

We heard Elizabeth scream so we quickly ran out of the kitchen. I ran over to her and pulled her into a hug. "What happened." She didn't say anything. Then we saw the boys on the floor. They got up and groaned and dusted themselves off.

"Really. Said Harry." "What did you two do. Said Lily." They both looked at Elizabeth who wasn't even looking at anyone then at Lily. "Well we're waiting. Said Mom." "We might've scared her. Said Enzo."

The girls looked angry. "Lizzie it was just us. Said Harry." She looked up and saw all of us. She looked scared for her life. "Lizzie. Said Lily." "Why would you do that. Said Liz." "For fun. Said Enzo." She shook her head and ran upstairs.

We looked at the boys who were looking down. "Are you two happy now. Said Marlene." "Why would you do that to her. Said Dorcus." "We didn't mean to. Said Harry." "Mean too you just said it was for fun. Said Marlene." "Go apologize to her now. Said Mom."

They both quickly walked upstairs to her room.