CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

AURORA CAN'T TAKE HER EYES OFF OF JUSTIN as he drives them to the INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL in his black MCLAREN SABRE. How sexy he looks with one hand on the wheel and then the other resting on her thigh. His silver diamond encrusted AUDEMARS PIGUET 26320ST watch shines in the moonlight as he smoothly cruises down the lit-up street.

"You look ravishing tonight. It makes me want to pull this car over, pull you in my lap, and play with you." Justin says as he stops at a red light. His eyes are roaming all over her curvy body, absolutely loving how beautiful his girlfriend is.

Aurora grins and leans over the console to kiss him. She's thinking the same thing about him. How delectable he looks in his SAINT LAURENT floral jacquard blazer, velvet collared silk shirt, and slim-fit pants. "I would wholeheartedly let you, daddy. Anytime you want." Shameless Aurora has come out to play tonight.

"Daddy, huh?" He asks with a smirk.

She nods, biting her lips seductively. Yes, she's been waiting for the chance to call him that, and goddamn it, she's taking it.

He pulls up to the entrance of the hotel and turns the car off before speaking. "My sexy little kitten has a daddy kink. I love it." Him saying this causes her to moan loudly. He smirks again and gets out of the car, rounding it to help her out, in turn tossing his keys to the valet. He then crouches down to wipe a small smudge off of one of his shiny CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN dandelion tassel flat loafers.

"Take care of her, Jordan. Better not be a single scratch."

The Valet, Jordan, immediately nods in understanding. "Absolutely, Mr. Winchester. She'll be in perfect shape when you return from your evening."

"Good. Let's go, my love."

She takes his outstretched hand, following him into the building. She waits until they're in the building to speak again. "Kitten kink, daddy kink, muscle kink. I have it all." She throws a smirk his way and walks ahead of him, swaying her hips.

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before catching up to her near the elevators and pulling her into a hot kiss. They don't get very far with it because the doors open. They pull apart to move out of the way so others can get off. Once it's empty, they get in where they resume their activities.

They'll be in there for a little minute so Aurora, the little seductress that she is, moves in closer, trapping him against the wall.

"Kitten wants to play, huh?" Justin smirks yet again and switches their positions, this time pinning her hands over above her head and moving until there's absolutely no space between them. He leaves a trail of wet kisses on her neck and whispers something in her ear, causing her to moan again.

What did he say? 'Quand on a du sexe, je veux te faire hurler de plaisir' which translates to 'When we have sex, I want to make you scream in pleasure.' Yes, Justin's fine ass can speak fluent French.

She feels her stomach coil in pleasure. Goddamn it, she wants him inside of her, making her cry as he takes her over and over. Justin can tell she's worked up because he's playing with her ass and she's throwing her head back against the wall as he lightly sucks on that sensitive spot on her ear. She arches up into him, needing more.

Okay, they're really about to fuck in the elevator. TAKE IT EASY, YOU TWO.

"Mmm, shit. If we weren't on this damn elevator and in a room, I'd pounce on your fine ass."

The elevator stops and another couple gets on. They, like our king and queen here, can't seem to keep their hands off each other. There's a lot of lewd moans and groans coming from the other side. For now, Justin and Aurora stop their activities and try to calm down.