CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

AURORA EXCUSES HERSELF FROM the Empire table to go to the bathroom... on the second floor. She bypasses Carter and Robert on her way up there. The latter of the two lets her know that Justin is up there waiting on her. She smiles and nods, thanking them and heading upstairs. Her heels clack as she makes her way down the hallway.

She opens the door to one of the guest bedrooms and there he is. He's standing by the bed looking out the window. Without warning, she closes the door and crawls onto it, sitting on her knees behind Justin. Soon, warm hands massage circles into his shoulders and up his neck causing him to release a low groan and flop down on the bed. Then, he feels lips against his ear whispering, "Hello, my other half." He shudders, tilts his head back, his hand coming up to pull her head down.

She smiles and kisses him like she hasn't seen him in a year.

"Hello to you too, my pretty dove."

She moves to stand directly in front of him. With her back arched, cheeks flushed, lips parted, and with his hair twisted between her fingers, eyes intense with want, knee nudging apart her thighs, they look like sin incarnate. He stands up and pulls her closer to him.

"From the moment I saw you, today, I've wanted nothing more than to get you alone and make you feel good. I know you and the girls are having your sleepover tonight, but what do you say to going all the way with me right now?"

Aurora... was not expecting that. She knows she wants all of him and vice versa, but before they go any further... "Absolutely but are you sure? We don't have to rush into this now. We could wait a little longer."

Justin is shaking his head at that. He's tired of waiting. He voices this to her as he picks her up by the backs of her thighs and sets her on top of the dresser, caging her in. "No more waiting. I want to have all of you. I need to have all of you."

She wordlessly yet gently pushes him away so she can reach underneath her dress and pull her soaked underwear off. She notices that he's staring at her with fire and intensity in his eyes. "I'm all yours." She holds the pair of lace panties up with the tip of her index finger. "This is what you do to me. I'm drenched and you need to clean me up."

He grabs ahold of her thighs, pushing them apart with his large hands. Just as she said, her core is indeed wet. "Well, let me see what I could do about that." He picks her up and carries her over to the bed.

Before he moves any further, she presses her body against his, her hips shifting in little circles, showing him how desperately she wants him. His hand moves down between her legs, his finger slipping between her soft folds. He finds her clit and flicks it rapidly, arousing her desires to even greater highs. She cries out softly, not able to last much longer. She needs him inside of her, now.

They undress quickly, unable to hold back on how much they need each other.

Moving quickly she rolls over, lays on her back, and spreads her legs. He immediately lays down between them and teases her clit with the head of his hard as fuck dick. After successfully securing a condom and slipping it on, he slowly eases into her. Aurora could feel her inner walls opening, taking Justin deep inside her. She gasps as he pulls back out then thrusts into her. The feeling of him filling her is like no other. Her mind goes completely blank. A deep heat begins to burn in her loins. He pushes her thighs apart and begins to thrust into her more forcefully. Her breasts heave up and down. His tongue devours her mouth. They are connecting in the way she's so desperately yearned for all those years they weren't dating.

She moans loudly, (just like Hollingsworth Hideaway, the rooms here are soundproof) too blissed out to use actual words. In her mind, Justin is blessed all around. His dick is her happy place even more so now that they're together.