CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

SUNLIGHT, POURING THROUGH THE COLORED window panes of her bedroom, casts exquisite shadows all over the sleeping bundle that is her body. Her gorgeous black mane shone in a million different tones of yellow, red, and orange. However, it's not enough to wake her, not even when Justin opens the colored windows, letting the fresh morning air in and ending the display of colors on her peaceful, curvy, sleeping body.

Feeling the air, Aurora wakes up and lets out a yawn. She finds herself slightly restrained due to Justin having his muscular arms wrapped around her shoulders and a leg over her hips. She closes her eyes to bask in her man's closeness.

She giggles to herself because she's always the one who wraps himself around the elder. Can you blame her? She loves this man, even if they haven't verbalized it yet. 

As much as Aurora loves being held, she has to go to the fucking bathroom so she carefully yet swiftly moves the man's arms from around her and goes straight to the en-suite to relieve herself, and thoroughly wash her hands.

When she steps out of the bathroom, she finds Justin sitting on the edge of the bed only wearing a pair of boxers. The elder's hair is a complete mess and his eyes are still heavy with sleep, but as soon as she emerges in his direct line of sight, he reaches forward and pulls her towards him.

She stands between his legs and cards her fingers in his hair as Justin's arms wrap around her waist. She kisses his nose because she hasn't brushed her teeth yet and neither has he.

Justin buries his face in her abdomen, "Good morning pretty dove," he mumbles against her stomach. Sometimes he dreams about her being pregnant, having their own little family. But he'll hold off on that. He wants her for himself for a while.

"Good morning love. If only it wasn't a busy day, I'd keep you here and cuddle you."

"I feel the same way. I have to go home, shower, and then go pick my car up." He leans up to lovingly stare at her- those piercing grey eyes of hers are captivating.

Oh, how she wants to keep him here and kiss those soft lips of his all day, but can't. Duty calls. They've got things to do. She stretches her arms over her head as she walks over to the huge window, admiring the incredible view of the Los Angeles skyline.

He smiles at her LA PERLA silk slip-clad body and stands up from the bed, wrapping his broad arms around her. He kisses that sensitive spot behind her ear.

"I need to go have this discussion with Odette and my parents. The dynamic in this house has been off for a while now and we need to get back on track."

Justin nods and kisses her cheek. "Good. Stay together. Loyalty is everything." He puts his blazer from last night back on and calls on a car service to pick him up. Snatching up her white FENDI robe, Aurora follows him out of the room and down the staircase. Once in the foyer, they nuzzle their noses together. With a promise to see her later, he kisses her cheeks and leaves the house.

Aurora turns around to see Walter, clad in a black BROOKS BROTHERS suit, standing there with a glass of cinnamon sugar cream iced coffee in one hand and some aspirin in the other. "Good morning, Walter." Seeing the pain pills is making her remember that she's hungover.

"Good morning Miss Aurora. I understand that you and Mister Justin had quite a lot of fun last night." He puts the aspirin in her outstretched hand.

She giggles and looks up to see a VERSACE robe-clad Juliette making her way downstairs. "Maybe a little too much fun. I might've overdone it with the shots of tequila and lime. Never again." She turns her attention to her mother who looks amused by this conversation. "Good morning mommy!!!"