CHAPTER FIFTY- SEVEN

AURORA IS STANDING AT the coffee kiosk. She slightly flinches when she feels arms circle around her tiny waist. "Justin, don't sneak up on me like that. I get scared easily." She giggles and playfully slaps his arms away but he makes no move to let go.

"Sorry, beautiful." He's really not. "Anyway, there's an assembly happening at the beginning of first period. I'm trying to decide if I want to sit through that shit or skip like usual."

Mario snorts loudly and finally decides to look up from kissing Autumn. His best friend never follows through with his plans to skip school assemblies or, hell, anything related to school. He says he's going to do one thing and ends up doing something else.

"What's so funny, Mario?"

"You, talking out of your ass as usual. You and Kingsley always say that the two of you are going to skip and never go through with it."

Justin waves him off and turns his attention back to Aurora who's reaching for her coffee.

"Go for me. Even if you get bored, I'll be right there."

Her words make him think. If he goes, he'll have a chance to flirt with her. Does Justin Michael Winchester cave into her request?

"For you? Absolutely."

Of course, he does. He's whipped for her.

After receiving their coffee orders, the Empire saunter along the now busy hallways to the east wing of the building, where all the different clubs have their headquarters. The early spring weather is already breezing in, bringing chills to prickle up their skin.

"Class starts in five minutes and I don't need Miss Fisher calling me out in front of everyone for being 30 fucking seconds late to her class again." Adrianna once told that bitch that she had a tardy note from the headmaster himself but her bland ass wasn't trying to hear it.

The friends head upstairs to the second floor where their art class is. Miss Fisher doesn't bother Aurora for the simple reason that if absolutely necessary she can and will ruin that woman's reputation as a teacher. Her last name is that powerful. Never mess with a Hollingsworth.

"Fisher can't mess with you as long as you're with me. I'd like to see her ass try some shit. I have dirt on her that can easily fuck up her entire rep as an educator."

Adrianna's dark brown eyes widen at this. She knows that Aurora can cause some serious damage for anyone who crosses her but the latter has a way of doing it without attracting any attention whatsoever. Her shocked face turns into a wide but mischievous smirk. "Whatever you have planned for her ass, I want in."

Aurora smirks. "Of course. You're my girl. We're in this shit together."

They enter the vacant classroom and take their spots at their assigned paint easels, which luckily for the friends, are right next to each other. Aurora goes to speak but gets interrupted by the sound of Genevieve, the head cheerleader, and her loud yet annoying ass shrilly giggle. Whatever the hell she's laughing about cannot be that hilarious to the point where she has to shatter the eardrums of people close to her.

"Okay, before the loud one in the hallway comes in here, let me show you what I received from Avalon. It shows our dear little art teacher and her lover in a compromising position... on that desk at the front of the room." Aurora passes Adrianna her phone. On the screen is a picture of Fisher and a man that is NOT her husband having sex on her desk in this very classroom, last year.

"Is that her husband? Tell me she's not cheating on that hunk." Adrianna asks, voice slightly high pitched due to her shock of what she just saw.

"The bitch is a cheater."