CHAPTER SIXTEEN

-WESTWOOD ESTATE-

ADRIANNA DRIVES THROUGH THE GATE and immediately spots Holden's silver ROLLS ROYCE GHOST and Camille's white MASERATI MC20, both cars parked near the grand water fountain. Ugh, she was not expecting both of them to be home. Well, at least she won't be stuck with them during dinner tonight. She parks her Ferrari near the shady palm tree and climbs out. She walks into the house, her attempts to go straight upstairs backfire the very minute Holden comes out of the kitchen into the foyer.

"Hi honey, how was your first day back?" Uhhhh, who is this man, and what has he done with Holden? The real Holden never asks about her day. He's always consumed with his business calls and shit.

Adrianna is shocked, to say the least. "Today went well. What are you doing home so early?"

"Your mother and I have decided to start coming home early so we can strengthen our bond. I'm cooking dinner tonight. Hope you don't have plans tonight." Ha.... he really thought.

She needs to stop this conversation ASAP. "I do actually. Dinner plans with the group. Anyway, why don't you cook for mom and have a romantic dinner? She did say she adores your cooking." She was home when she heard Camille say this.

Holden tilts his head to the side, mulling over his daughter's words. "You know what, you're right. I'm going to make her favorite meal."

Adrianna is heavily amused by her father's antics right now. He's talking out loud, listing off everything he needs. Speaking of Camille, she comes out of the kitchen, her phone in hand.

Speaking of phones, Adrianna's phone vibrates incessantly. She scowls and pulls it out of her pocket. It's yet another post from Socialites Elite.
'Ahhh damn, what happened this time? Somebody probably broke up with their significant other or something' she thinks to herself.

NEW ALERT FROM SOCIALITES ELITE

Adrianna stares at her phone screen in shock

Adrianna stares at her phone screen in shock. It rings a minute later. It's Avalon. She answers it and walks upstairs before Camille can say anything to her. "Avalon, did you read the blast? Tomorrow is going to be crazy dramatic. I just hope Alyssa doesn't take her anger for his cheating ass out on us again. Luckily, Ro was there with us or a fight would've broken out in the restroom."

Camille eyes her daughter's movements and tells Holden that she's going upstairs. The only reason she's going up there is to more than likely make more ignorant comments about how Adrianna doesn't need to eat and such. Woman, leave her alone.

───────── ♛ ─────────

-WELLINGTON ESTATE-