CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

A SOMEWHAT EVIL SMIRK SITS ON AURORA'S alluring face as the white iPhone in her hand vibrates with text message after text message. It's Alyssa Sinclair wanting... no wait a minute... demanding to know why the Empire hasn't shown up to her party.

She giggles and puts the device back on the do not disturb option. Hearing her giggle, Justin narrows his hazel eyes at her in a questioning manner. She passes him her phone, still giggling. She might be a sadist at this point because seeing Alyssa get mad through text is hilarious.

"Someone is pissed! Good. That's what I wanted."

Justin chuckles and kisses her behind her ear. He loves her scheming side, especially when she does it so elegantly. Don't worry. She wouldn't dare scheme against her family and friends. Only people who deserve it.

"I'm tipsy as fuck. Where's the food? Did we order?" Avalon rambles, a slight slur to her words.

Kingsley chuckles. "No Av. We haven't ordered yet."

"Well, we need to become I'm fucking hungry."

Just as she says that a waitress comes over. Aurora and Autumn send her looks of hatred for shamelessly flirting with Justin and Mario right in front of them. So to be petty, the elder girl stands up only to plop right in Justin's lap and pull him into a hot kiss. She pulls away, leveling the waitress, whose name she doesn't know (or care about tbh) with an evil glare. That look says 'flirt with my man again bitch. I fucking dare you.'

"Hey, bitch." Autumn blurts out, "Flirt with my boyfriend again. I will throw this glass in your face." Oof. Don't cross the Princess.

The woman runs away.

"Pretty dove."

Aurora narrows her eyes. Although she knows that Justin wasn't paying the woman's shameless flirting any attention, she's still going to claim him. "You're mine. If she flirts with you again, I'll clock her ass. End of damn story."

He chuckles deeply against her neck. She doesn't have to worry about someone taking him from her. He ain't going anywhere. He's too smitten to even look at another girl.

"Selfie time! Brandon, get in here. You know you want to." Adrianna says, grinning. "Now I understand why Aurora loves to scheme. That shit is so much fun. I'm posting this on Instagram tomorrow morning."

Kingsley narrows his eyes, "Does Alyssa follow you on Instagram?"

"No, but Madison does. That girl stays on Instagram, watching everyone's stories and shit."

To no one's surprise, they end up taking several selfies, planning to post a photo dump as only they do, garnering major likes. I mean, what do you expect? They're a visually pleasing group.

Justin catches wind of the diamond 'A' pendant from TIFFANY & CO around Aurora's neck. That necklace was one of many things he got her for her birthday last year. He smiles as he remembers how happy she was as he put it on her.

He downs the last of his scotch and stands up, putting his hand out. "Come with me, pretty girl."

Aurora giggles and sits her empty glass down on the table. She takes his hand and lets him pull her up from her seat.

"We'll be right back." Justin gives no further details for his statement and pulls her into the building. There's no doubt in Aurora's mind that he's looking for an empty hallway for them to heavily make out in.

Yeah, that's exactly what he was doing and he found it.

She giggles as he crowds her up against the wall. She then moans as Justin sucks at that sensitive spot on her neck. The elder has one hand on her ass, squeezing the plump flesh while the other hand is caressing her back.