CHAPTER FORTY-NINE

AURORA IS A JEWEL. HER LONG THICK hair is pulled off her neck in a high ponytail with curly strands falling gracefully around her face. She shines with bronzed glitter and a serpentine gold bracelet with diamonds is wound around her upper arm. Her slim figure is swathed in a brilliant white ivory and gold embellished BALMAIN tweed crop top and an asymmetric ruched crepe IRO mini skirt so form fitting it appears that she's bathed in ivory mist. Her make-up is simple, in bronze and champagne colours with a dash of sun rose-colored lipstick from TOM FORD.

Aurora turns to appraise her finished look in the large mirror on the wall. She looks decidedly sexy. It's not an outfit she'd have worn without encouragement from Adrianna and Autumn, but now, wearing it, she just knows that Justin won't be able to take his eyes off her.

In her nude LOUBOUTINS, she glides her way down the rest of the stairs to wait for Justin's driver who would be picking her up and taking her to the club. Aurora wouldn't have minded driving her ASTON MARTIN, but Justin had insisted, saying that he wanted her to get there safely by someone he trusts.

She doesn't have to wait long. The silver ROLLS ROYCE pulls into the Hollingsworth's circular driveway almost the moment she shuts the double doors on her way out. She walks down the steps and bounces to the car, her ivory leather GUCCI Dionysus purse swinging back and forth on her shoulder. Joseph comes around to open the door for her.

He drops Aurora off in the front of the crowd and her being her saunters confidently to the entrance, passing people waiting in a line that wrapped almost around the block. With her having such a flawless pedigree, she's recognized immediately. She poses and preens for the camera, blowing kisses and tilting her head back in laughter. After the show she puts on, the bodyguards at the door pull back the red velvet rope and let her in without a comment or even an ID check.

Inside, the club is filled, almost jam-packed with the upper elite. The dance floor is packed with gyrating and grinding dancers, the bar is busy with a chattering crowd, and there isn't an empty table in the place.

A server passes by with drinks for a table, but Aurora pulls her to the side and mentions her last name. The server gestures to a bodyguard who immediately walks over and leads her to the VIP section.

"Ro!" Avalon, clad in a brown leather GAUGE81 snakeskin mini dress, exclaims, air-clapping in the process, shouting over the thumping music. "You look stunning!"

A silk MICHELLE MASON halterneck mini dress clad Adrianna walks up to the both of them. The girl's glittery LOUBOUTINS clicking against the polished floors. Lastly, Autumn bounces over in a pink crystal heart AREA crop top and matching ruffle mini skirt.

The quartet exchange air-kisses and a large amount of compliments, then they take shitload of pictures for Instagram. After, they're barely settled into their private booth when a server swoops over with a bottle of bubbly. Aurora raises an eyebrow in question, but the server only points to a group of older men in suits a few tables over.

"Desperation is not cute." Adrianna says, rolling her eyes. Those same eyes scan the club for the boys, especially BRIGHTON.

Speaking of the boys, here they come. Just like the girls, the bouncers know who the boys are. At the sight of her boyfriend, Aurora squeals and reaches for him with grabby hands, in that same regard, pulling him down for a kiss.

"Hi beautiful." In case you forgot, meet JUSTIN WINCHESTER, heir to a multibillion dollar real estate enterprise and the love of Aurora's life. He has tousled and lustrous thick jet black hair that she loves to run her hands through. His eyes are a mesmerizing deep chocolate brown, flecks of silvery light perform ballet throughout. His face is strong and defined, features molded from fine granite.