CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN

THE DENIM AND DIAMONDS PARTY has officially arrived. Aurora wakes up at 10am on the dot. She has to get her hair and nails done along with her makeup. Nadia, the Hollingsworth family personal stylist, is on call to get her right for tonight. Phillip is on call to do her hair and makeup. She's going for big bouncy curls. And LINETTE, Juliette's nail technician, is on call to do her nails. Tonight shall be perfect!

Juliette is downstairs with Charles, enjoying some fresh coffee and quiet time. These two are cuddling and kissing. Odette wakes up all disheveled, hair sticking up all over her head and in her face. "I need coffee." She gets out of bed, nearly letting out a scream when she notices her reflection in the mirror. "Good god. I look like I haven't slept in a year. Let me fix this."

Chef Alisa is in the kitchen making breakfast for the family while Walter casually converses with her.

Aurora, donning an ivory white KIKI DE MONTPARNASSE robe, walks down the grand staircase, phone in hand. "Good morning everyone!"

"Good morning honeybear."

"Ready for your party?" Juliette ponders.

Aurora nods and smiles at her parents.

Celine squeals and runs up to her auntie, hugging her legs. "Hi auntie!"

Aurora squats down to Celine's level and engulfs the three year old in a bear hug. "Hi sweetie! God you're so sweet and adorable. When your birthday comes around, auntie Odette and I going to spoil you."

Celine grins and jumps up and down.

The day goes on and Aurora has to start getting ready for the party.

AURORA'S OUTFIT

 ODETTE'S OUTFIT

ODETTE'S OUTFIT

Odette knocks on the door

Odette knocks on the door. "Big sister!"

"Yes, bubs?" Aurora opens the door and steps into the hallway.

"I'm so excited for this party. Thanks so letting Christian and I tag along." Odette says elatedly hugging her older sister.

"You're welcome. This is about to be the party of the year!!" They walk downstairs and meet up with the rest of the Empire.