CHAPTER FIFTY- THREE

IN HER SO KATE LOUBOUTINS, Odette walks up to the coffee kiosk and orders a venti mocha latte with four shots of espresso. She can feel her energy draining with every classroom she sits in, so she's in need of a pick me up.

Christian looks behind him with a smile upon seeing his girlfriend standing there. "Hello, my love. How are classes going?" He moves to stand behind her and hold her waist. His smile gets bigger as he feels her move, turning around in his arms so she can wrap her arms around his neck. He kisses her forehead softly as she breathes him in. The TOM FORD cologne he's wearing seems to calm her down.

She kisses his lips gently. On instinct, Christian snakes his arms around Odette's small waist, gently grabbing her ass. "I missed you." Christian whispers while their lips are still close enough to touch.

"Oh really? Why don't you show me how much?"

Christian smirks and tilts her chin up with his dominant hand. "Come here." With that they proceeded to make out in the middle of the hallway.

They're so into it that they don't hear their friends walk up. "Alright you two, get a room."

"Oh shut up. I don't want to hear that from you, Angie. You and Derrick were doing the same thing earlier. Don't be a hypocrite."

Angie can't even retaliate against her words because she knows deep down Odette is right. "Okay fine, you have a point."

"We been knew. Anyways," Odette takes a moment to grab her latte and takes a long sip from it. "That's so good. My birthday is coming up soon and I am having a dinner party this year."

"Ooh, this dinner party is about to be legendary. What's the theme?"

Odette's favorite movie is BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S. She idolizes AUDREY HEPBURN. So it makes sense for it to be Tiffany & Co themed. Invitations will be given out this week and she wants everyone to wear some form of Tiffany Blue.

Before the conversation can continue, the double doors open. In walks KATERINA SPARKS and her annoying little clique, SIENNA BASS and VANESSA VANDERBILT. These girls are the most annoying people to ever be around. Katerina tries every trick in the book to get under Odette's skin. But the girl has the best role models to learn from: her mother and sister. Those two have taught her to ignore the bullshit and stay alert at all times especially when it comes to people trying her patience.

"No way. I am not dealing with those three today. I need to get back to class anyway." Odette says, kissing Christian goodbye and heading back to her English class, Angie and Ryder following her.

Katerina, upon seeing Odette walk away, takes this opportunity to walk up to Chris. "Hi Christian." Truth be told, Christian can't stand Katerina. She's tried countless of times to flirt with him, clearly not understanding to concept of the word 'no'. There is not doubt in his mind that she's coming over here to once again try and take him away from Odette. Not going to happen.

"Katerina. Whatever you're about to ask me, the answer is a resounding no. I'm dating Odette and you're not about to try and break us up... again." Christian says with a droll stare on his face and then walks away with Corbin and Jaylen on his heels.

"Christian DuPont, say that all you want, but you will be mine."

"Like that'll happen. Odette is territorial over him and vice versa. Besides you have Alexander, who's been complaining that you don't pay him any attention."

Katerina wants to object to this but Victoria is right... as per usual. "Ugh, fine. I'll let it slide this time."

No she won't. Sienna knows that this girl is plotting against Odette as we speak. "Let's just go. We're already late due to you wanting to get facials and manicures this morning." She shoves Katerina down the hallway.