CHAPTER FIFTY- EIGHT

OLDEST SON, HEARTTHROB, and heir, JORDAN HOLLINGSWORTH made national news for his exploits at UCLA

OLDEST SON, HEARTTHROB, and heir, JORDAN HOLLINGSWORTH made national news for his exploits at UCLA. Yes, the Hollingsworths have a son. While all could have been salvaged with a hefty sum and an expansive new wing, Jordan declined his family legacy and dropped out of school. And after tarnishing the family name all throughout Europe for a year, he sealed his own disinheritance by forsaking the family business and moving across the world to settle down in Italy with a man. Charles was angry at his own son's condemnation on air about their company's wide scale production labors and their effect on the environment. Juliette was more devastated over the notion of no grandchildren. Both were infinitely more upset at the spectacle Jordan made of them in Los Angeles.

Now he's back in the city, no doubt to get back in his familyʼs good graces. He, his fiance Reece and their daughter Celine are currently staying at the Mondrian hotel until the disgraced heir can bring himself to face his parents.  Ever since he returned, socialites elite has been sending people to spy on him and find out exactly why he left. He can't help but scroll the website and keep up to date with his sisters. It's not a surprise to him to see Auroraʼs face plastered all over it as she and the Empire have been on there since middle school.

"Jordan, are you okay?" Reece walks up to the window where said man is standing, hugging him from behind.

Jordan turns around and wrap his arms around the other man. "Just a bit nervous about seeing my family again. It's been three years and I'm not sure how to deal with all of the stress." He lets out a loud sigh and goes to sit on the bed.

Reece doesn't know a lot about Jordan's family. The only thing he does know is that there's a lot of tension between father and son. Jordan wonders what Aurora thinks about of all of this.

Speaking of Aurora, she walks around the estate, scrolling though the Socialite's Elite website to learn all of the recent events that she had missed. The teenage girl didn't even need to lift her head in order to navigate herself around her house, she knew where everything was.

She stops on the most recent blast. Shocked is an understatement."Jordan's back? What the-." Her thoughts get interrupted by the doorbell ringing. Walter is out of the house at the moment, dealing with a family emergency. Being the only one in the foyer, she crosses the threshold to answer the door. Upon opening it, she's met with Justin.

"Pretty dove are you alright?" Justin asks his girlfriend. She figures he's referring to the blast she was just reading. She, opens the door to further let hin in.

"I'm alright. My parents on the other hand, don't know how they're going to feel about him coming back. I figure that someone should tell my dad."

He kisses her and then flops down on the cream loveseat. "It's only right that you do it. I'll be here for support."

It takes a lot to make Charles mad. So either he's still angry about the situation or he's let it go completely. Only one way to find out.

"I'll be right back." Her LOUBOUTIN heels click with every step she takes to her father's study. The door is open and both of her parents are in there, Juliette clad in a Natura Appliqué Linen-Blend ZIMMERMAN Midi-Dress and a pair of black LOUBOUTINS and Charles clad in a dark black suit from TOM FORD.

She knocks on the door to get their attention.

"Hi honeybear!" They say in unison.

While Aurora handles that situation, Odette enters the house, GIVENCHY tote bag resting on her shoulder. She notices Justin in the living room. "Hey Justin!"

He stands up to greet the youngest Hollingsworth. "Hey Odette! You ready for your birthday dinner?" She's finally turning sixteen tomorrow. March 31st- a diamond was born.

"Yes! I am so ready!" She traipses down the hallway to the study. "Mom? Daddy?"

"Hey honeybear. Do you remember your big brother?"

"Kind of hard to forget him and what he did."

Charles takes his glasses off and sets them on the desk. "I'm thinking of welcoming him back into the fold. The company has straightened things out since then. Plus from what I heard, he seems to be doing really well for himself."

"It's a really good idea, honey. I've missed my baby boy honestly." Juliette states handing Aurora back her phone.

"I agree. You can even invite him to my birthday dinner."

"Aurora, honeybear, what do you think of all of this?"

Aurora runs a hand through her recently dyed obsidian hair and bites her lip. "I've missed my big brother. You should invite him over for dinner tonight."

"It's settled. Our boy is coming home." Charles picks up his phone to call Jordan. "Hey son, we all talked and decided that it'll be good to have you over for dinner tonight. You will? That's great. We've missed you around here. Okay, see you soon."

Walter has come back and resumed his duties overseeing dinner for the family.

"Justin's here too."

"That's fine, honeybear. I'll tell Walter to tell the staff to set two more places for dinner." Charles says, getting from his expensive chair to leave the study and go find the trusty majordomo.

Juliette pulls her daughters in a double bear hug. "Are you sure you're both okay with this?"

"Yes. I'm over the situation."

"Me too." Odette mutters, kissing Juliette on the cheek. "I'm gonna go get ready for dinner."

The trio leave the study. Aurora pulls Justin upstairs to her room and goes into her closet. "My brother is coming back. Dad invited him over for dinner. Everything needs to be perfect." She's frantic as she goes through every item in her closet, trying to find something to wear.

Justin hugs her from behind. "Easy pretty dove. Let me help you." He looks through all of the articles of clothing, eventually setting on a silver sequined spaghetti strap BRANDON MAXWELL tank top and a black lace trim DOLCE & GABBANA skirt with some silver LOUBOUTINS.

"Look at that. We're matching!"

Justin dons a silver SAINT LAURENT dress shirt and black GUCCI slacks with silver LOUBOUTIN loafers. "We're a unit, pretty dove. We should always protect each other."

She pulls him in a hug, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "I love you so much, big guy."

"I love you more."

She goes to get ready, heading into the bathroom to take a quick but thorough shower. 45 minutes later, she comes out fully dressed, hair in its natural curls and makeup flawless.

"You look incredible."

She kisses him and pulls him out of the room. He helps her down the staircase so they can join the rest of the family in the foyer. Walter opens the door and there stands Jordan in all of his tall, chiseled and muscular glory, looking handsome in a black ALEXANDER MCQUEEN single breasted suit.

Juliette and Charles are the first to embrace him. "Our boy is home!"

"Hi mom. Hi dad."