CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS- THE BOYS

JUSTIN ❝THE HAZEL EYED HOTSHOT❞
—The male ruler of Los Angeles Preparatory Academy and rugged Adonis is just too hard to resist. With his jet black hair, golden skin, square jaw, and bright hazel eyes, it's no question that he has girls standing in line to occupy his bed. With his good looks, status, and money, he manages to outdo everyone in everything, he's the source of every guy's envy and the star of every girl's dream. Too bad for them, he's only got his eyes on one girl.

MARIO JR. ❝THE PRINCE CHARMING❞
A glance from him will have your knees bending and heart melting. With his ebony hair inherited from his billionaire executive father, Mario Sr, and ice blue eyes from his socialite mother, Natalia, Mario is the picture perfect boy that you bring home to meet your parents. Unlike his best friend, who holds superstar status and smirks, Mario consists of soft smiles and a sensitive nature, which is why he also has Los Angeles Prep girls drooling after him, but he's oblivious, of course, because he's surrounded by the rest of the Elites, drinking from only the best booze that society has to offer.

KINGSLEY ❝THE RINGLEADER❞
One devilish smirk from this one is enough to make any girl's La Perlas drop. His effortless sexy slicked back silver hair and striking amber eyes are accompanied with a temperament. The undeniably hot bad boy never conforms to anyone's expectations. With a cigarette between his lips and a leather jacket on his shoulder, Kingsley stands out from the stereotypical privileged boy image. He's fine with ruling Los Angeles Prep with his friends, as long as he has full access to every party and every girl.

BRANDON ❝THE LIFE OF THE PARTY❞
You'll find this boy at the back of the class, feet up on his desk with a roguish grin painted on his face. His unbelievably good looks, consisting of light brown hair, emerald eyes, and full lips, always seem to get him out of trouble- albeit the power his father has over the most of the West Coast may play a part in that too. He's the football player who instigates every fight, the student who annoys every teacher, the one who can make anyone laugh- even the icy Adrianna Westwood. He's the guy everyone can't decide whether they love or hate; Behind his troublemaking nature is a ruthless, cutthroat Elite who holds a certain air of superiority over anyone who doesn't run in his social circle.