CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

IT'S ANOTHER DAY OF LEARNING but once again Justin has something else on his mind... errr someone. Who? Aurora, of course. Hell, can you blame him? He's in love with the girl. Has been since they were kids. They met in kindergarten, becoming best friends on the spot. In elementary school, they acquired crushes on each other but neither one wanted to make a move because they didn't want to ruin their friendship. As they moved on to middle school, their feelings got stronger, shared loving stares, and hell, they knew they liked each other. But then her grandfather started being annoying, setting her up for damn business deals and shit.

Justin is quickly brought out of his trance when he feels a manicured hand in his hair and soft kisses on his neck. Already knowing who it is by the scent of her favorite Saint Laurent perfume, he tips his head backward and smiles at his girlfriend. "Hey, pretty dove."

She smiles and leans down to greet him with a deep, loving kiss. "Hi, daddy." She squeals and giggles when she feels his hand playfully squeeze her ass through her skirt.

"If you're aiming to turn me on, it's successful. You know I love it when you call me that. I'm so fucking turned on right now."

In Justin's mind, he's so happy they're the only ones in the classroom. Imagine if the teacher was in there listening to this conversation or if the headmaster just so happens to walk by. No need for any of that.

"Turning you on is my favorite thing to do." She says playfully biting her lip.

"Like you did last night? That was the sexiest thing you've ever done."

"Oh, come on papa. You are so extra." She says, trying to dismiss his statement, but he's having none of it.

"I'm serious. I was remembering how wild you looked last night as you gave me the best lap dance of my life and now I'm horny as hell" he confesses.

"Oh, you poor baby" Aurora chides wickedly. "Tell mommy where it hurts."

It's Justin's turn to laugh now. And he suddenly has an idea."You know exactly where it hurts, kitten. Now be a good girl and show me what you're wearing underneath that skirt right now."

"And why on earth would I do that?" she flirts.

"So I can see what I'm in for when I take you for the first time." He tells her, stroking himself through his uniform pants.

Aurora lets out a breathless whimper. "Fuck you for being so damn smooth. Fuck." Continuing her little teasing session, she smirks and grabs the front of the skirt, slowly raising it up.

Right in front of Justin is a visual of purple silk panties with black lace trim around the waist. She showed him those when they were on FaceTime last night. Seeing this made him get in his car. He damn near got a ticket for going so fast just to get to her house. Those are his new favorite and she knows it. He loves those on her mainly because they deliciously hug the luscious curves of her round ass.

Justin feels his mouth go dry. "You sexy little vixen."

"You like?" She knows damn well he likes it. She's just being cheeky.

He runs his hands up and down her thighs. "So much that I may not be able to think of anything else but what you're wearing underneath at lunch today. How the hell do you expect me to keep my hands to myself?"

"You'll just have to exercise the virtue of self-control. But until then, I'm right here, willing and ready to do anything you want me to do. Just say the word." she tells him.