CHAPTER SIXTY

ADRIANNA SITS AT THE DINING ROOM table with Holden and Camille. All three of them quiet. Normally, the latter two would be talking about work. But Holden has had a stressful day. And Camille, she's in a bitchy mood all of the damn time. Right now it's just fucking awkward. The young heiress wants to leave the table. She doesn't want anything more to do with the rest of this evening.

"Adrianna, you're excused. I need to speak to your father."

'Don't need to tell me twice. This shit here is awkward.' Adrianna thinks to herself as she stands to from the table.

Yall know she's about to eavesdrop. She can tell the this conversation is about to be about the lipstick print on her father's neck.

"Who is she?"

"Camille, what the hell are you talking about?"

Camille slams her hand on the table. "Holden, stop playing with me. Who the fuck is the bitch?"

Holden rolls his eyes. "My secretary."

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're fucking that little whore? First you come home smelling like her cheap ass perfume, now that fucking lip print. Whats next, a fucking hickey?"

"Well I'm not getting any from you, now am I?Adrianna's boyfriend treats her better than you treat me. So I'm that man that goes to get pussy from other women. Deal with it."

"I'm going to kill you and her, especially if you're fucking her in this house."

Holden shakes his head. "More or less, we're fucking at her house."

"You disgusting little asshole. I cannot believe you're cheating on me. After all we've been through together over the last 20 years. I thought we're were ride or die. Bonnie and Clyde -minus the killing and bank robberies."

"We have never been that. You only married me for my money. You're not in love with me like the blogs say you are."

Camille can't even say anything to that because she knows he's right. They haven't been happy together for a long time. Hell, the only reason they're still together is because of Adrianna. Holden says as much.

"You're right."

A phone rings. It's his phone. It's Cristal, his lover.

Camille shakes her head and leaves the table. Adrianna doesn't hide the fact that she was listening to the entire conversation. "Adrianna, honey, how much of that did you hear?"

"All of it. Mom?"

"Yes?"

Adrianna sighs and shakes her head. "Are you and dad getting a divorce?"

"I don't know yet."

That's the last thing Camille says before walking away right to her parlor, going straight for the bottle of whiskey instead of her usual glass of wine. Holden is still in the kitchen talking on the phone and Adrianna, well, Adrianna just walks upstairs to her room, locking herself in there. In a last ditch attempt to rid herself of her problems, she decides to roll up and smoke a blunt.

In the middle of her action, her phone decides to ring. Luckily, it's someone she actually wants to speak to. It's Avalon. "Wassup girl?"

"Eric found out that he's not my biological father. It's been nonstop yelling and screaming for four hours. I need him to shut the entire fuck up."

"That's rough. Looks like we're dealing with fucked up fathers and shit. Holden is cheating on Camille with that slutty secretary of his. First, it was him coming home smelling like her and now it's a fucking lipstick print on his neck. I wouldn't be surprised if he's out fucking her right now."

Avalon sighs. She just wants to go somewhere to get her mind off of this bullshit. Hell, she has half a mind to get all eight members of the empire together for drinks right now. She had done a line of coke earlier before dinner.

"I'm sick of the bullshit, Adri."

"Me fucking too, Av. I'm so annoyed."

━━━━━━ ♛ ━━━━━━

Autumn and Mario, high are downtown at the Beverly Hills hotel, partaking in some very special things. Upon arrival to their suite, they had done a line of coke in the lobby restroom and stalked up to the receptionist to ask for their room key.

Right now the elder is horny, but then again, when isn't he? He pulls a stark naked Autumn, who's drinking out of the damn champagne bottle, on his lap and sucks on that one sensitive spot on the other's neck.

Autumn releases a moan that should most definitely be considered sinful- all breathy and high pitched. She notices a tall mirror in the corner of the room so she, champagne bottle in hand, gets up, walks over to it and stares at her own reflection.

Mario, who is now standing up, pulls his boxers off and treks over to the light, dimming it. The mood has definitely shifted. He was going to do their usual nightcap and keep things sensual but with the way Autumn is looking right now- upper body taut and muscular, nonexistent waist and her ass- ohhh the ass, yeah- Mario needs to fuck her hard and fast- right the fuck now.

Autumn can feel the elder's eyes on her but before she can turn around and even ask questions, Mario slides up behind her and grips her hips possessively. The girl's eyes darken when he feels the other's nether region harden.

"God, baby you look so fucking gorgeous like this- all bare and smooth. I want to fuck you right here, facing the mirror. I want you watch yourself, see how sexy you are as I take this ass over and over." He can see that his words have an effect on Autumn because her clit is wet, precum pools over the top, dripping out of the slit. "I'm going to make you cum multiple times tonight, just the way we both like it. Make you see stars."

At this point, Autumn throws the empty bottle on the carpeted floor and starts mumbling about how she wants Mario to fuck her roughly.

"I will. But first.... get on your knees for me."

Autumn and hesitation don't belong in the same sentence.

"Open up, baby. Wide and nice for me." Mario says hoarsely, his hand stroking his dick slowly as he stares at Autumn's pink lips which she opened for him to reveal her glistening, wet tongue. She couldn't wait to feel it gently grazing her hard flesh, playing with the pulsing veins underneath her skin, Autumn's fingers professionally cupping his balls as she takes all of Mario into her mouth, his dick's tip down her throat. Taking a deep breath, Mario tries to concentrate hard so he wouldn't blow his load the second his dick touches Autumn's warm, wet mouth. "Look in the mirror, baby. I want you to see how pretty you look with my dick in your mouth."

Autumn forces herself to glance at her reflection and her first instinct is to play with herself, but Mario won't allow that... yet.

"You're gorgeous."

She looks at herself again, hair messed from the strong hand running through it, saliva dripping down her chin and Mario sliding in and out of her mouth slowly but messily at the same time. Autumn feels like an absolute slut and she fucking loves it.