CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR

AURORA SITS IN THE LIBRARY typing on her space grey MacBook Pro. She's doing some planning for her upcoming Denim and Diamonds party. It's been a while since she's thrown one and it's long overdue. She's conflicted as to where to have the party. Should it be at the RITZ CARLTON? Or the Hollingsworth villa? She just doesn't know at this moment.

Maybe she'll ask the rest of the Empire during dinner. They'll know what to do. She closes her laptop, putting it back into her LOUBOUTIN tote bag and standing up. She has a gown fitting tomorrow because guess what? Cotillion is approaching. Justin is her escort, obviously.

"So...Justin," the girl giggles as she leans on the locker doors. "I was thinking, we could stay behind in the art studio after school. I really need help with the new project."

"Uhm, I-"

"Would rather get stabbed in the eye," Aurora said, interrupting their conversation.

She slams Justin's locker shut and crosses her arms as she eyes the girl. Her expression was icy and unforgiving. "Go suck someone else's dick, Audrey. I can't stand the scent of a gold digger."

The girl smirks and slinks away with her middle finger held up in the air. Aurora turns around to face Justin, shaking her head at her boyfriend.

"Pretty Dove, you didn't have to be rude," Justin sighs, pulling her towards him. "You know I love you."

"I know. I love you too papa, But you're my boyfriend. That bitch spreads her legs in the name of money and you know it," Aurora sends Justin a knowing look.

He says nothing but pushes her against the wall. She grabs the nape of his neck and pulls him down for a deep kiss. They're all into it until a figure walks up, clearing their throat. The couple pull and stand away from each other.

"I'm sure that both of you know the rule?"

"No excessive PDA during school hours. Understood Headmistress. We'll be going now. Off to class we go. To learn and be successful!"

Justin grabs Aurora's hand and bids the Headmistress a good day. The two winded along the busy hallways to the east wing of the building, where all the different clubs had their headquarters. The early spring weather was already breezing in, bringing chills to prickle up their skin.

"Could she be more irritating?" Justin says rolling his eyes at the annoying shift in his lustful mood.

Aurora pouts and rubs her man's chest soothingly. Obviously doing that to calm him down.

"What do you say we spend the night together? Take your mind off of," She moves her hands referring to the school and it's annoyingness. "This. Come over to the house after dinner and we'll have us time."

These two take pride in their 'us time' wanting absolutely no disruptions. Their alone time consisting of dimmed lights, romantic candlelit bath with rose petals all over the tub and floor, chocolate covered strawberries with some champagne, and a steamy sex session, that leaves them in pure bliss.

"Us time. My favorite." This fact is actually true. Yeah, Justin loves his Scotch and winning money at the casino, but above all else, he loves Aurora more. "That sounds perfect."

The school day flies on by. Adrianna can be found canoodling with Brighton in the parking lot by her Ferrari. They're laughing and kissing. "Babe, you're so funny."

"You're so beautiful."

Adrianna bashfully grins and buried her face in his chest. "Stop it. You're making me blush."

"As your boyfriend, I am making it my life mission to make sure that you're always happy." Brighton says, pulling her closer to his tall frame. He's so infatuated with this girl. Truth be told he's always had a crush on her. So when Blake introduced them at the Diamond League ball, he wasted no time being a perfect gentleman.