CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX

Y'ALL REMEMBER JASMINE RIGHT? Well she's back in LOS ANGELES after three months away. With her earnings from ONLYFANS, she and DAVID COHEN are swimming in money. She was able to buy her family a new home in CALABASAS, and a penthouse in the FINANCIAL DISTRICT for her and David. New cars, new wardrobe, brand new everything. Of course buying all of this stuff meant that she had to lie to her parents. She told them that she got a job working at a financial firm. They believed it.

She's not in school though because she fully believes that school isn't for her.

Currently, she trails her index finger against the lace pattern that had been hand sewn on her custom couture Eres Lingerie. The lace had been placed meticulously enough to show most of her bare breast- without being vulgar and tasteless. The underwire provided more support than her American Express card and her ass looks phenomenal. The entire set is couture, sewn to perfectly fit the curves of Jasmine's body, to perfectly spark the interest of her boyfriend David.

She only ever got dressed up for one person. Atleast, that's what she liked to tell herself. Jasmine has been in love with her boyfriend for as long as she could remember. They were supposed to be soulmates. They already planned on getting married. Jasmine already planned to have her dress designed by VIRGINIE VIARD. For fuck-sake! She will be marrying this boy in Chanel Haute Couture. And yet, here she was, currently in their bedroom. All alone and untouched. Jasmine attempted the usual art of seduction. The same exact method that her mother taught her. Back then, the girl wore nothing but a light weight, satin duster that was discarded at the entrance of David's private office. The young couple didn't have to exchange many words.

David is off playing golf with his new friends, CHRISTOPHER WHITNEY, heir of WHITNEY ENTERTAINMENT, and JASON ASTOR, heir of ASTOR INDUSTRIES at the CALABASAS COUNTRY CLUB. They don't know how David makes his money and frankly he would like to keep it that way. When asked, all he said was through investments.

"Hole in one! I win again. Pay up asshole." Jason loudly says to Christopher, cockily airdropping the video of the winning shot.

Christopher rolls his eyes for the fourth time that afternoon and hands over the 1,000 dollars they bet earlier. "Still feels like you cheated but okay. Take it. David, how's Jasmine doing?" Christopher's girlfriend ALICIA RIVERA and Jasmine have become best friends in the two months that they've known each other.

"She's good. Just been working a lot." Being bent over classifies as working hard? Okay.

"The two of you disgust me." That's what you call jealousy. Jason hates relationships because he doesn't believe in them. He thinks they're a waste of time. Chris thinks that's bullshit. He knows that deep down Jason wants to be in a one. See, mans the epitome of fuck and duck.

Someone's phone rings. It's Chris's. It's Alicia FaceTiming him. He answers it.

"Hi my love. You okay?" Chris asks her in a tender voice. Jason pretends to hurl at this lovey dovey talk. Chris flips him the bird (If you don't know what that means, Chris is basically giving Jason the middle finger) and gives Alicia all of his attention. "Jason's being a hater again."

She giggles and then playfully pouts."I wish you were here. I want to show off the new treats I got for you." New treats meaning lingerie. Chris's favorite colors are purple and rose gold. She got them custom made just for him. Don't know why though because the moment he sees her, they just end in a pile on the floor.

"I'll be home soon baby. Daddy will take really good care of you." Okay so hearing that is making Jason really uncomfortable. He actually wants to throw up now.

David looks around at all the men playing on the fairway today. One male stands out. His eyes widen up realizing who it is. It's Charles. He suddenly wants to crawl in a corner and hide forever.

Jason notices. "The hell is wrong with you?"

"My ex-girlfriend's father is over there. He hates me because I broke her heart." David keeps looking over his shoulder to make sure Charles isn't looking his way.

"How did you break her heart?" That's a really stupid question. How the hell else can you break someone's heart?"

David looks over his shoulder once more and then rolls his eyes. "You're an idiot. I cheated on her with Jasmine."

Jason looks up to see Charles looking their way."Wait a damn minute. That's Charles Hollingsworth. He has an older daughter named Aurora. You cheated on that sexy bombshell and I'm the idiot? Bro, get your shit together."

"I fucked up with that girl. I need to apologize but do not know how I'm going to do that. For one, she hates me and for two, she has a boyfriend that wants to murder me every time he sees me."

"She has a boyfriend? Well that sucks." Jason just wants to fuck.

"Really? That's all you heard this whole conversation?"

Chris finishes his FaceTime session with Alicia and joins the conversation. "David, why is Charles Hollingsworth giving you the evil eye?"

"His daughter is my ex-girlfriend. Long story short I cheated on her with Jasmine. He wants my head on a stick."

"Doesn't he have two daughters? Which one are we talking about?" Chris asks in confusion.

"Aurora."

"Alicia's idol? Dude, you're an idiot."

David shakes his head. "No shit. I really fucked up there. I want to apologize to her but don't know how to get past her boyfriend. As stated earlier, he wants to murder me every time he sees me."

Chris's eyes widen."He's heading this way. If shit goes left, I don't know you."

A minute later, Charles is standing in front of David with a glare on his face."There's a reason I came over here."

"No worries sir. I haven't seen Aurora since I cheated. I feel like an asshole every time I think about it."

"Good. She's really happy in life these days and I don't need you fucking it up." Aurora doesn't know that Charles is at the country club today.

"I have a girlfriend now, Mr. Hollingsworth."

"Oh I know. You're dating Jasmine Copeland. Does she make you happy?"

"Yes sir. She does. The happiest I've ever been."

Charles regards him with a look."Well, good for you. I'll be going now. Stay away from my daughter." He walks back over to the men (Jesse, Cameron and Christian) to finish their game.

"That went well." Chris mutters.

"Too well." David fires off a text message to Jasmine. 'Just ran into Charles Hollingsworth. It was scary. See you soon.' "Let's finish this game. I need to talk to Jasmine when I get home."