CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

WITH THE DIAMOND LEAGUE BALL happening in a few hours, there's a lot to be done. Aurora is the only one up right now. The heiress, clad in a silk chamomile scented AGENT PROVOCATEUR robe and a pair of HERMES slippers, walks down the staircase into the kitchen, immediately heading over to the refrigerator for a bottle of cold water.

In this exact order, Phillip is coming over to do the girl's hair. I don't know if I've mentioned this before but Aurora isn't the type to just let anyone near her hair. She likes someone with skill and attention to detail. Usually, for the ball, she'll have him do big curls but this time around, she's going for a sleek and silky high ponytail. Her gown for the ball- whew talk about high-end. As gold is her signature color; she's decided not to wear it this year. She's going to be wearing a black gown- flown in first-class from Dubai, considering the dresses are made there.

We're getting off track here. After her hair appointment comes getting her face laid. Juliette is letting the girls use her glam squad for the day. Technically, she doesn't have much to do. After brunch ended, she snuck back to the hideaway to indulge in Justin-more than she does already. Speaking of her boyfriend, he's still in her room. Grabbing another bottle, she sneaks back upstairs before anyone notices that she's up. When she gets back to her room, Justin is standing in the middle of the room drying his wet hair with a towel, clad in nothing but a pair of grey sweatpants. Aurora bites her lip at how sexy her man is. Now before we go any further, I'm just going to let you know right now these two have officially declared their love for each other Like crazy. The honeymoon phase should be long over but alas, it's not. More than likely it's not going to.

"You showered without me? Rude."

He leans down to kiss the pout on her pretty face away. "Not at all, pretty dove. After all that we did last night, I cannot get enough of you. Therefore, I will no longer be showering alone unless absolutely necessary. Anyway, I'm getting my hair trimmed today." His hair has gotten thicker and longer as of late.

"Not too much I hope. I just want to continue running my hands through it."

"Trimmed ends and an undercut."

Aurora covers her mouth to keep from moaning out loud. He should not have said that. Damn him. Him with an undercut is basically all she's going to be thinking the entire day. Is he trying to make her pass out right now? If so, he's succeeding immensely. She is fighting for her life right now. Oh my goodness. "The visuals of what you just said. I need to sit my ass down before I faint. If I do, I'm blaming you." She groans inwardly.

He chuckles in that deep velvet-like baritone voice of his. "I accept full responsibility." She could throttle him right now. How dare he be so smooth. That should seriously be illegal. Okay, this inner monologue is not helping. She doesn't take her eyes off of him as his 6'3 frame leans over and cages her against the bed. "I need to indulge in you once more before the day turns chaotic."

All they want is to fuck each other's brains out. Every kiss has a raw intensity - breathing fast, heart rates faster. Then before Aurora knows it, both of them are naked again and their skin is moving softly together, like the finest of silk. The heiress feel Justin's hand enter from below moving fast, tongues entwined in a kiss, and then the elder's inside of her, changing his breathing with every thrust, hearing his moans timed to his body.

Then all at once Justin stops and trails a line of wet kisses from Aurora's breasts to her stomach, his big hands light; then he's licking and using his fingers all at once, watching her reaction, feeling how her legs move, watching her body writhe. Justin tells her that he's going to make her beg for it and Aurora just lets out a moan, unable to articulate a response. In seconds he's on her again, fucking her harder, just long enough to intoxicate her mind before stopping again. If it's begging he wants, he's gonna have to stop long enough for Aurora's brain to start working.