CHAPTER FORTY- SEVEN

MARIO (9:17AM):
anyone else offended
MARIO (9:17AM):
Attachment: 1 Image
MARIO (9:17AM):
im sEETHIng rn

KINGSLEY (9:19AM):
bro
KINGSLEY (9:19AM):
lmao

MARIO (9:23AM):
if sheʼs trying to make me jealous, it's not going to fucking work

JUSTIN (9:40AM):
its too early for this bye

Brandon added Jordan Forrester to the chat
Mario removed Jordan Forrester from the chat

MARIO (9:55AM):
I will stab you carrington

BRANDON (9:56AM):
what did i do?

Mario clicks his tongue in disgust at the picture on his cell phone, a screenshot taken from one of those stupid gossip pages that is obsessed with Los Angeles's elite—he glares at the couple in the picture, a glossy-haired brunette in leggings and a simple sweater that exposed her shoulders seated across from a tall, lanky male with ink-colored hair that looked ridiculous in his cable knit sweater that reminded Mario of those Santa Claus movies starring Tim Allen he used to watch around Christmas time as a kid. He was equally as offended that she tagged him in her latest Instagram post with the caption 'I upgraded to a real man. How bout that?' She upgraded alright. Upgraded to a real asshole. The girl Mario is seething over is his ex-girlfriend Cristal. She has a habit of trying to make him jealous. He caught her cheating on him two years ago. Evidently with the same dickhead in this picture.

"That's fucking hilarious, bro. I'm tired of her bullshit. I have Autumn. All I need and want. Fuck Cristal for real." He exits instagram and walks into his granite and chrome style bathroom to take a shower. "Wash all remnants of that girl right the hell off of me." Once out of the shower, he wraps a grey towel around his waist and goes straight to his closet, picking out a black polka dotted silk SAINT LAURENT shirt and some classic tailored pants of the same brand along with some underwear and a pair of black LOUBOUTIN loafers.

He gets dressed and leaves the house.

───────── ─────────

AURORA SITS AT HER LARGE vanity brushing the hell out of her jet black hair before Phillip comes over to straighten it for tonight. She and the empire are having a night out at the INTERCONTINENAL HOTEL for the VANITY FAIR young Hollywood party. They turned down many party invitations just for this night. She's already got her makeup done and her outfit picked out. She's decided on a black long sleeve MUGLER sheer panel mini dress with a pair of black LOUBOUTIN pumps.

There's a knock on her door as she stands up from her chair. She opens it to see Juliette standing there cuddling Charlotte, the family's new adopted blue merle Australian shepherd puppy. "Hi mommy! Hi Charli!" Both of them coo over the two month old.

"Hi honeybear! Phillip is on his way in. Charli and I wanted to come and visit." Jules makes her way in the room and gently sets the puppy down on the bed before straightening out the back of her silk white coquette crystal sequined MARKARIAN mini dress and sitting down. "Parent teacher night is coming up. I know that your father and I have nothing to worry about considering that you have straight A's."

This fact is very much true. Aurora has a perfect 4.0 GPA. She has aspirations to attend UCLA after she graduates high school. Charles and Juliette went there and it's only right that she follows in their footsteps, adding to the Hollingsworth family legacy. "Of course not. I'm a legacy. Can't be letting the family down with bad grades. That's just not right." At that moment, the door opens and in walks Phillip with his hair styling kit.