CHAPTER TWO

AURORA'S BEDROOM

JUSTIN WOKE UP A FEW HOURS LATER, enveloped by warmth and the alluring scent of VERSACE Bright Crystal perfume

JUSTIN WOKE UP A FEW HOURS LATER, enveloped by warmth and the alluring scent of VERSACE Bright Crystal perfume. He looked down at Aurora's sleeping form and smiled. He pulled her closer and rubbed a soothing hand down her back. His ministrations caused her to let out a quiet murmur of approval. She has always told Justin that his touch is electrifying. She feels... things.

"Anyone ever tell you that you look captivating in your sleep?" He huskily murmured in her ear. She opened her eyes at this and looked up at him; Stone grey looking into hazel, creating this intense sensation of serenity. Honestly, Aurora wishes it had been Justin. She truly wanted it to be him as her boyfriend.

"I love it when you compliment me." She looks gorgeous like this. Laid out and satisfied with their current position in her bed. She's laying on top of him, their legs tangled together. "I need to go shower. It is cardinal that I get the smell of airplane leather off of me."

"How are you feeling from the jet ride? Any jet lag?" Justin inquires, propping himself up on the mound of silk pillows.

Aurora shakes her head and sits upwards, her ass perched directly on his nether region. Justin knows once that she goes to the bathroom, he's going to have to relieve himself of his raging boner, currently twitching and straining inside of his slacks. She can feel it probing in between her plush backside.

"Hmmm, long and thick. I like it." She says and he damn near chokes. A smirk settles itself on that pretty face of hers and she finally decides to stop being mischievous. That little vixen.

Justin groans loudly, missing her already. "You're such a tease. I'm trying to refrain from pulling your sexy ass back and pinning you down on this bed. I'm a gentleman."

"You can still be a gentleman and pin me down on the bed. In the words of Mariah Carey, you can 'wrestle me around and play with me'. I'll be in the bathroom while you take care of," She walks back over to the bed and rubs his hardness through his slacks. "That." She throws him another smirk and makes her way to the bathroom.

Safe to say, this girl will be the absolute death of him. Justin is FUCKED.

━━━━━━ ♛ ━━━━━━

BRANDON CARRINGTON IS HAVING THE TIME of his life at this very moment

BRANDON CARRINGTON IS HAVING THE TIME of his life at this very moment. He's in FIJI at the CARRINGTON VILLA, laid upon a king-sized silk-covered bed, clad in nothing but an open VERSACE La Coupe Des Dieux Print Bathrobe with a pair of black Greca Border Boxers of the same brand underneath. He's sipping on a glass of scotch and watching his entertainment for the night put on a little show for him.

In the midst of all the excitement, his phone rings. Checking the caller identification, he adorns a wide smirk and answers his phone. "Well hello Miss Westwood, it's a pleasure for me, a king, to receive a call from you."

Miss Westwood refers to ADRIANNA WESTWOOD, his friend and fellow elite.

"Brandon, you're a cocky motherfucker. Why the hell am I even friends with you?"

He chuckles deeply. "Because you like my cockiness. You like me."

Adrianna scoffs on the other line. "Correction, bitch, I tolerate you. There's a difference."

Within their friend group, the two of them bicker and tease each other the most. Everyone else is used to their stupid ass shenanigans. No one is even phased by it at this point.

He chuckles again. "So what's up? I know you didn't call me just to tell me how cocky I am."

"That's one reason as to why I called. You know I hate gossip. But Avalon told me that she saw David with another girl."

AVALON HARRISON, gossip extraordinaire.

"They were walking into the Waldorf Astoria hotel, all hugged up and shit. I know I'm ruthless but if Aurora finds out...." She trails off. Wait until they find out that that's the exact reason she left for Italy in the first place.

"She will be livid to the highest fucking degree," Brandon says turning his attention back to the two women in front of him. One of them, a Brazilian with jet black curly hair, crawling closer to him to give him a lap dance... while the other one... well, he's not really paying attention to her.

"Yeah. Av said that he was all over that girl as they walked to the elevator. Her telling me this had me surprised he didn't fuck her right then and there."

"Whew, a mess. That's why I don't do relationships." He grabs a handful of the round ass bouncing in front of him.

Adrianna rolls her eyes even though the male can't see her. "Yeah, that's the reason. Aren't you the same one that said relationships are a waste of time?"

"Yeah. I mean I have nothing against relationships. I just don't see myself in one."

This is why Brandon is labeled as the NOTORIOUS PLAYBOY. A lot of girls want him, but they might want to let that dream go. This boy is the epitome of 'fuck and duck'.

"At least Kingsley lets these girls know not to expect anything more than what he's giving to them. l think you're worse than him. Notorious playboy indeed."

"I sure am. Thank you ladies, this has been fun. You can see yourselves out." Safe to say he's not up for sex anymore. It's 2 in the damn morning now. He's ready to go to bed. The two dancers leave the room and Brandon locks the door behind them. He goes to speak but immediately cuts himself off with a yawn.

"Ladies? What the hell were you up to? And where are you anyway?"

Brandon refills his glass of Scotch, the low light in the room shining directly on his wrist-clad 18K Rose Gold AUDEMARS PIGUET Royal Oak watch. This boy will drop big stacks of money on anything. You're probably wondering how much that watch costs. Well, I'll tell you- considering the diamonds all over it- it costs exactly $80, 514.

"I was doing my favorite little activity. Scotch and exotic strippers- in Fiji."

"You're too much, Brandon. You radiate obnoxious asshole energy. I'm hanging up now."

This time Brandon cackles. Then the line beeps. Yeah, she hung up.