Water

A/N: I haven't updated much of anything in a while, but I have killer writers block, so excuse me. My number of readers on this story is dropping substantially, so if any of you could give it a shoutout in one of your stories or recommend it to someone, it would be greatly appreciated.

SCARLET

I woke up groggy, but with a sweet taste in my mouth. Andy was fast asleep next to me, his arm draped over my chest, holding me tightly. I tried my best to escape his grip, but I just couldn't.

"Andy," I whispered, shaking him. "Babe, we need to get ready."

He mumbled a bit, pulling me even closer.

"Andrew," I whispered with a little more force.

"Shhhh, sleep...," he grumbled, barely audible.

"We have to be on the bus in two hours." At that, his eyes popped open and he jumped up, quickly grabbing a change of clothes and cleaning things up. I giggled, getting up and walking to the bathroom. On one of the lampshades on this nightstand, by black thong dangled. I snatched it away. Good to know I had fun last night because I sure as hell don't remember it.

The bathroom tile was cold on my feet, but I pushed through and turned on the hot water. It took a while to heat up, so I waited and brushed my teeth. Right when I was about to jump in, Andy ran into the bathroom and took my spot.

"Hey!" I whiled. He teased me a bit more before opening the glass door and pulling me in. His warm hands roamed up and down my torso as the water sprayed the both of us.

We didn't talk much; we didn't need too. I understood exactly what he was feeling, and I hope he did the same. I washed his hair, playfully rubbing the suds on his nose.

"Oh I needed that," he laughed.

"You really did, though. Your nose seems a bit dirty."

"You know what else is pretty dirty?" Andy asked huskily, his fingered rubbing right between my legs. I let out a shaker breath. "Don't tell me you forgot already? You were hiding onto that headboard so tight, your knuckles were white. And I'm pretty sure the people next to us know my name you screamed it so loud last night." Even though I wasn't facing him, I wrapped my arms around his neck, my hands caressing the top of his back. Andy continued to play around before I had to stop him because we were taking to long. The water was starting to et cold.

"C'mon And, we can do this later tonight when we're driving." He nodded in agreement, stepping out and grabbing towels for the both of us. He wrapped his around his own hips, demanding that he wrap mine around me. Andy ended up down on his knees, hugging me around the waist.

"I missed you so much," he whispered into the fluffy white towel.

"I missed you too," I mimed, running my fingers through his wet hair. "We won't always be able to go on tour together, and this is kind of a short one. We might have to get use to skype."

"I shouldn't have to 'get use to' it. I should be able to see you. What sucks the most is that I would have you come on every tour, but you have to work too."

"Music business is a bitch, babe," I sighed.

A/N: It's short, but I'll try and have another chapter of this out today. I think I've got my inspiration back!