Catch Me

Edited!

A/N: HOLY CRAP I GOT MY FIRST VOTE! A BIG THANKS TO @Daisy_Jr ! So I deleted a story. It was going nowhere and no one was consistently reading it. Oh well, I still have this one! Anywhozies, onward!

SCARLET

Actually, I was confused. What? So I just performed for the CEO of a record label, got signed, and now I was on my way to get a tattoo? With my possible boyfriend, Andy Biersack? The events of the past few days just hit my like a sack of bricks. I was dating Andrew Dennis Biersack.

I WAS DATING ANDREW DENNIS BIERSACK?!

My mind was left in shambles as we pulled up to the tattoo place. Andy paid the cabby, grabbed my hand, yanked me out of the car, and shoved me into the parlor. "Don't we have to make an appointment?" I asked Andy.

"Already took care of that, sweet," he replied. We were already on to nicknames? Wow. This is going way to fast.

I slowly slid my hand out of his and looked up into his now pained eyes. He must have seen the longing in mine, because is icy blue orbs softened. "Sorry," I whispered, even though he already understood. I'm such a bitch.

"Andy! So good to see you!" a bald, muscular man covered in ink said as he walked into the waiting room.

"Hey Jay!" Heh, that rhymed.

"I understand that this little lady wants her first tattoo? What were you thinking?" His question was directed at me, and I didn't even hesitate.

"I was wondering if I could get some scrip on my finger?"I asked hesitantly.

"Sure thing sweet pea." I told him what I wanted and he wrote out the words in fancy calligraphy. I couldn't be more pleased.

~~~

We walked out of the door, hand in hand. I looked down at my gauze-covered left ring finger. 'I Want To Break Free.' was underneath all of the padding. The actual process hurt like a bitch, but it was so worth it.

"Where to next?" I asked Andy.

"How does my place sound for a movie and some pizza?" I gave him a nod and he hailed a cab.

"I thought you, being a rock star, you would drive your fancy sports car everywhere?" I asked.

"I do. It's back at my place. Not all of the guys could fit in it." I giggled at his predictably. My phone went off, but with a different ring tone. You see, for the specific people in my life, I set a certain ring tone. 'Hollywood Whore' just so happens to be perfect for Melane.

"Fuck," I muttered, grabbing Andy's attention. "You're going to want to hear this." I put the phone on speaker and held it in front of us. I guessed that it would only be five more minutes until we got to Andy's place, so we would continue this conversation there. "Hello?" I asked.

"Oh don't play coy you little skank." I couldn't help but chuckle at her nasally voice trying to offend me.

"How may I help you on this fine Tuesday evening, Melane?" The sarcasm was dripping off of my lips like venom.

"I wanna know how you managed to convince Dean to break up with me? BJ? Aww did the little slut get in his pants?" she questioned.

"Please. I didn't say anything to Dean. Maybe he was just tired of your shit. Last time I checked, boys don't like it when their girlfriends flirt with other men. Why don't you learn how to close your legs?"

"YOU CAN SO NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! I KNEW IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE YOU CONVINCED EVERYONE THAT YOU WERE BETTER THAN ME! YOU WERE AWAYS SO JEALOUS!" I could not take her seriously. Andy and I stepped out of the cab and began to walk to his place.