Blame

A/N: ⚠️I HAVE A NEW STORY! It's a series of rants. Please check it out, and feel free to comment your opinions or suggest a new topic for me to cover.⚠️

Almost forgot, dedicated to Irwinaccent

ANDY

I didn't know what was going on, but I would save her. I heard the bloodcurdling scream come from the bathroom, running in to find Scarlet collapsing. Then, I proceeded to call the ambulance as I drove her to the hospital. Currently, Scar was laying unconscious in the passengers seat. Tears streamed down my face as I surpassed the speed limit, heading for the ER.

When we arrived, I parked my car in the turnabout, grabbing my girlfriend and bursting through the door. The nurses and staff rushed up taking her from me. As I watched them wheel Scarlet away on a gurney, I felt something warm in my hand. Looking down, I gasped at the small blotches of blood.

I knew what happened.

~~~

"Sir? Are you the man who brought Ms. Scarlet Black here?" a young nurse asked. I stood and nodded, wiping away the small amount of tears that pooled in the corner of my eyes. "What is your relation?"

"I'm her boyfriend."

"Alright, follow me. She's alright, sleeping in fact. Are you aware of what happened." We walked into the room, the florescent lights burning my eyes.

"I-," I sighed, "I think so. Did she loose it?"

"Unfortunately, yes. We're either of you aware that she was pregnant?"

"No." I sat in the chair next to her bed, holding her hand. Her chest rose and fell, the small beeps of the machines unable to block out my thoughts.

"She was only three weeks along, so she won't need any sort f surgery, but she will be in a small amount of plain. On her papers, it says she was on some sort of depression medication?"

"Yeah. One for the depression, the other for the anxiety. That's why she was off the birth control." I knew I was going to cry. When she woke up, there was no doubt she would be an emotional train wreck.

"Well, the doctors presume her unstable emotions is what caused her body to reject the fetus." I buried my head in the hospital sheets, crying. "Sir." The nurse placed a hand on my shoulder. "It's not her fault. It's not either of yours. Let her know that. It happens."

My voice was muffled, but I asked, "will she ever be able to have a kid? She really wanted a child."

"Most likely. Although, complications are likely. If you ever find her in this position again, please be sure to head to the hospital for an ultrasound." I nodded, the nice lady leaving the room and shutting off the lights. No matter how hard I sobbed, I could still hear the machines.

SCARLET

My eyes slowly opened, the room dark. My lips were dry, and my ears greeted with a loud beeping and something else. I looked to my left, were Andy was, almost silently crying.

"Andy, baby," I said quietly, my voice a lot less horse than I expected.

"Scarlet?! Oh thank goodness" he said, engulfing me in a hug. He pulled me up slightly, a sharp pain coursing through my lower abdomen.

"Ow," I mumbled.

"Oh God, I'm sorry!"

"Wh-what happened?" His eyes darkened, already filling again with tears. "Andy," I pressed.

"Scar, I don't know how to tell you this."

"Please, Andy." He grabbed one of my hands in his own, resting the other on my cheek.

"Baby, you had a miscarriage." My heart felt like it was ripped out of my chest. I didn't take a breath, frozen in shock. Andy came closer, whispering in my ear, "please, say something."

"I was pregnant?" He nodded, wiping away something on my cheek. I then noticed that I was crying.

Andy placed a light kiss on my lips. "What do you want, honey? I'll make it happen."

"I just want to go home. Please, just take me home."

"I'll see what I can do." Andy kissed me again, a little bit longer, and walked out. Several minutes later, a nurse walked in, clipboard in hand.

"I see you've woken up! You can leave as soon as possible, we just need to run some tests, give you some pills to help with the pain and stop an infections. You'll also have to sign a few documents, and the bill will be sent in the mail." She checked the machines.

"I'll be paying for those," Andy voiced. I was about to protest,, but he stopped me.

~~~

"Do you need anything?" he asked for what seemed like the millionth time. "Food, a drink, anything?"

"Can you just stay here with me?"

"Of coarse, babe." He sat down on the couch, pulling my head into his lap. Andy brushed a way a few hairs, looking right into my eyes. I blinked, a few stray tears rolling down my face. "Let it out."

I cried. And I cried. And I cried. No matter how many times he told me, I still knew it was my fault. I killed our baby. I couldn't keep my emotions in control, and our child died.

"You didn't know, baby." I winced at the nickname he gave me. "You couldn't have known. It's alright. You didn't do anything wrong. It's not your fault."

"Yes it is!" He held the back of my head and waist as I cried over his solder, gripping onto him for dear life.

"Stop that. Do you see anyone blaming you? No. Because it's no your fault." He continued to hold me tightly, but not enough to hurt me. I was still very sore.

"We both wanted this, and I killed it."

"Stop it," he ordered sternly. "I don't want to hear it again. It was nobody's fault. It just..... happens sometimes." I could tell he was also going to cry from the amount of times his voice cracked.

"I'm sorry," I whimpered. "I'm so sorry.

A/N: So, many of you saw this one coming. Sorry not sorry. Ehhhh I'm bored, so if anyone wants to message me you can. Vote, share, comment and all that shit.