Not So Happy

A/N: this chapter is super short, but you will see why. I do have a few announcements. The time skip will be a couple of months, but it won't be in this chapter. Also, please check out my other story. It's a series of one-shots and imagines. Feel free to make a request for that, but if you would like to remain anonymous, message me! Love you all, and for those of you in the states, have a great Thanksgiving. I will be constantly updating over the break.
~Bliss (that's not my actual name, just thought it fit well)

ANDY

"Get back here!" I yelled to Scarlet. We were spending her birthday at the beach. For LA winter weather, it wasn't to terrible. Still to cold to go in the water, but we were in jeans and T-shirts.

Right now, I was chasing her through the sand as she ran away with my phone. I had taken a not-so-flattering picture of her and I didn't want it to be deleted.

"Nope!" I was having a hard time running in skinny jeans, but I was slowly catching up to her. She weaved her way around the seaweed on the ground, leaving me in the dust. It was when she got to the rocks that I lost her.

"Scar?" I called out. I could her faint giggling, but my girlfriend was no where to be seen.

When I least expected it, she hopped on my back and handed me my phone. "All gone."

"But I liked that picture," I whined as I peeled her off of me and held her in my arms.

"Well, I looked like a retarded whale, so it had to go."

"And what if I like retarded whales?" I moaned as I lifted her chin up and kissed her.

"Then.... I'd have to start worrying."

"Don't worry, baby. You look your best when your smiling." I pulled her face in my hands using my thumbs to stroke her cheeks. Her skin was so pale and so soft. Her blonde hair glistened in the sun like ivory, her skin radiating like porcelain "Happy Birthday. And happy Valentine's Day. I love you so much, and I am so happy you're in my life. I know these past few weeks have been really shitty for you, but I promise I will do everything I can to make it better."

"Thank you, Andy."

"Wanna go get a bite to eat?" I asked.

Scarlet nodded and we walked back to where we left our things. I picked up our shoes and handed Scar her converse. I looked down at her outfit. Black ripped skinny jeans and a Marilyn Manson long sleeve. Scarlet picked out my outfit today; almost the exact same thing, but I was wearing a Black Flag tee. She knew me too well, and I got excited when I found out that Black Flag was one of her favorite bands.

Scarlet had a little more of a hardcore taste than me, often rocking out to Metallica, Slipknot, Manson, Nine Inch Nails, and In This Moment. But, she still enjoyed Queen, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, and our bands.

After she slid on her shoes, Scarlet grabbed her purse and I put on my leather jacket. We headed back to the car and drove to a small diner in the city.

The hostess seated us at our table. I grabbed Scarlet's hand from across the table, looking into her eyes. Something behind me caught her line if sight. Her emerald eyes widened and she stopped breathing.

I turned around and locked gases with a muscular blond man. He had a devilish grin and was starring right at us. He was sitting alone at the booth, drinking a coffee while cracking his knuckles. I turned back to Scarlet and asked, "Who is that, baby?" frantically. She was obviously distraught and scared.

The last name that I wanted to leave her lips unfortunately graced my ears; "Michael."

A/N: 0.o don't hate me. I needed to add SOME MORE drama. I was losing a few of you.